BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This illuminating tinted moisturizer goes above and beyond what an illuminator can do. It visibly brightens and hydrates skin as it delivers a sheer veil of illumination with subtle coverage, in a universal tint, to diffuse small imperfections.

tarte Amazonian Clay BB Illuminating Moisturizer - Champagne
  • "Amazing bb cream. So moisturizing and the smell is not to powerful. Leaves the skin feeling refreshed and softer than ever. " in 7 reviews
  • "wow this stuff was amazing! i tried it at sephora and it went on so smooth! i love how it has the moisturizer in it as well. you could not see any blemishes which was good!" in 5 reviews
Kelsey I.
Nazareth, PA
I like it, it doesn’t irritate my skin at all. I sometimes have VERY oily skin and other times have VERY dry skin. It works no matter what skin I have that day. It doesn’t cover up red at all but does help even everything out.
Savannah B.
Elm Mott , TX
This is amazing in the winter for a light coverage to even out skin tone. But during the summer on me it separates because of my oily skin. But during the winter on light makeup days this is one of my go tos I love tarte
Lismely G.
I was looking for little to no coverage and this cream was it, it gave me that tan finish I was looking for without covering too much some sun protection but for quick day out works great I would recommend this!
Melissa B.
Oceanside, NY
Tarte delivers high quality products and I tried this one in the latest sale. It's not too glittery and gives that fresh glowy look. Recommend a really light application and often just use my fingers.
Kaitlyn B.
Arlington, TX
My absolute favorite Bb cream!!It goes on beautifully,still looks and feels like your skin yet gives some nice coverage.The spf is good as well.It’s very moisturizing and stays on well.I love it so much!
Heather B.
Buffalo, MN
This is amazing. Tarte is one of my favorite brands and this B.B. cream is one of my all time favorite products that they have made. It goes on so smoothly and the product truly lasts throughout the day!
Brittany W.
Gainesville, GA
Obsessed! Wear this every day that I’m not wearing foundation! Just enough coverage for a natural look and it applys great with a brush! Beautiful! Highly recommend unless you only wear super full coverage!
Leah R.
huntington , NY
Such a disappointment. I was really excited when I found this product, as I was searching for a nice bb cream to wear in the summer. I thought this one would make for the perfect product to wear on beach days, but I was really let down. This product have literally zero coverage. It wasn't buildable at all, and even when I tried mixing it with my foundation (which defeats the purpose of a bb cream in my opinion) I still wasn't happy with the results. My skin just looked like I had no product on, and not in a good way. The illumination in this product was the only thing i liked, as it is a slight glow. But it wasn't enough for me to keep, I returned this product after giving it a week.
Ana A.
Council Bluffs, IA
This is a really great way to moisturize your skin and help the rest of your makeup have the great set that it needs. It's definitely worth it and I really do recommend it, I will buy again.
Tyler B.
I love this product. I love this product line!!! Great coverage without the heavy, cakey feel. I have dry sensitive skin and get along well. Work inside and outdoors and live the spf coverage. Would recommend to others
Amela M.
Does this make u look like you have a perfect skin even without makeup if nkt please recommend one that does that
Victoria F.