tarte Amazonian Clay BB Illuminating Moisturizer - Champagne uploaded by Christie P.tarte Amazonian Clay BB Illuminating Moisturizer - Champagne uploaded by Elisha R.

BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This illuminating tinted moisturizer goes above and beyond what an illuminator can do. It visibly brightens and hydrates skin as it delivers a sheer veil of illumination with subtle coverage, in a universal tint, to diffuse small imperfections.

Chandra B.
When I bought this BB cream I meant to get the regular amazonian clay BB cream, not the illuminating. I have oily skin, so I dont want my skin more illuminated everywhere. I cant write a fair review because I didn't mean to purchase it. It just wasn't for me. It left me looking way too shiny. Someone with dry skin might like this.
Christie P.
Scottsdale, AZ
So this B.B. cream is my everyday product. I even wear it under my foundation (if I decide to go full coverage). I purchased it in the color light and it’s a great match. It blends super well and is very buildable; if I want a sheer coverage I use one nickel sized drop if I want medium coverage I apply a second layer 30 seconds later. I love this product so much!
Jen C.
Great coverage for a B.B. Cream! I like to mix this with a few of Tarte’s Radiance Drops and then apply. Often, it’s enough that I don’t need foundation. It applies easily, and evenly with fingers. It’s super easy to blend. It does not cover some of my scars as well as I’d like, but a bit of concealer on top does the trick! Highly recommended for combination skin!!
Jessica D.
Kinsman, OH
This B.B. cream is okay. I don’t like how it goes on. It makes my face pretty shiny. It has a little coverage and is very light on my skin. It is very easy to apply, but you can’t build it or anything. It’s meant to be something lighter and moisturizing. This isn’t my favorite I have tried but it also isn’t terrible.
Rachel G.
I use this as a tinted primer before the IT Cosmetics CC cream, and this makes my skin look luminous and healthy! The Amazonian Clay products are my favorite! They enrich my skin with nature ingredients to not bother my sensitive skin.
Kayla S.
Augusta, ME
I love this B.B. cream. It blends so well. It is long lasting. It is price very reasonably. I have combination skin and this is a great product. You can get this item with or without sun protection. I would absolutely buy this item again. I love how it makes my face look and feel.
Breeanna H.
I use this B.B. cream in light. (Couldn’t find). I found this from a youtuber I watch. This is so easy to use and is great for every day use. Stays on all day and doesn’t leave my face feeling caked up. Would definitely recommend!
Devyn M.
lexington
Although this product is a little on the expensive side, you get a good quality BB cream with a smooth finish and nice pigmentaion. I love this product and will definitely purchase it again. I recommend this product!
Lizz M.
Chardon, OH
I love love love love this. This product is amazing. It has great coverage and a perfect formula. I also love that it is natural and without harsh chemicals. It is a super light weight feel as well!! So amazing!
Emily M.
Warren, MI
I really loved this on days where I didn’t feel like wearing a full face of makeup. It’s really pretty and nice for when you want a natural looking day. It’s very comfortable and I would definitely recommend.
Amela M.
Does this make u look like you have a perfect skin even without makeup if nkt please recommend one that does that
Victoria F.