BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This illuminating tinted moisturizer goes above and beyond what an illuminator can do. It visibly brightens and hydrates skin as it delivers a sheer veil of illumination with subtle coverage, in a universal tint, to diffuse small imperfections.

tarte Amazonian Clay BB Illuminating Moisturizer - Champagne
  • "Amazing bb cream. So moisturizing and the smell is not to powerful. Leaves the skin feeling refreshed and softer than ever. " in 7 reviews
  • "wow this stuff was amazing! i tried it at sephora and it went on so smooth! i love how it has the moisturizer in it as well. you could not see any blemishes which was good!" in 5 reviews
Jessica C.
Newport News, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
I usually love everything that tarte makes but I feel like this bb creme was a miss. It was illuminating but had absolutely no coverage. Not even light coverage. I think for the price point it should just be labeled a moisturizer not bb creme
Ally E.
Lake Orion, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great product if you’re looking for minimal coverage on your face and just want lightweight colored moisture. The price is great, however I do not feel that it is long lasting unless you are putting a lot of translucent powder on your face. Which takes away from the illuminating that I wanted with this.
Sage H.
Brookline, MA
This B.B. cream is a sheer coverage but is very buildable. Leaves my skin with a healthy glow & is perfect for the "no makeup" makeup looks since it looks like skin. Would definitely recommend this because it gives you the coverage to hide the insecurities, is lightweight so the skin can breathe, & provides some protection from the sun!
Rachel G.
I use this as a tinted primer before the IT Cosmetics CC cream, and this makes my skin look luminous and healthy! The Amazonian Clay products are my favorite! They enrich my skin with nature ingredients to not bother my sensitive skin.
Kathy E.
Mesa, AZ
I am going to stay away from an illuminating face product from now on. I already have large pores so this doesn't do me any favors. It does give a decent amount of coverage for a BB cream. This is just a little too heavy for a BB cream. I'm not impressed and I will not buy this again.
Jenni B.
Thomasville, GA
Tartes BB cream is great full coverage without the creasing and Cakeyness. It goes on smoothly and feels like velvet. To get the perfect color I combine light with fair and it’s perfect on my skin. And it lasts FOREVER I’ve had the same tube for over a year now and I’m just now getting low :)
Bella M.
Corp Christi, TX
My favorite BB cream! I haven’t tried a lot of BB creams, but this one works so well on combo skin and doesn’t feel sticky like other BB creams that I’ve tried. I can just apply it with my fingers and go without having to worry about powdering.
Lezlie C.
Zachary, LA
Amazing! Love All the tarte products! You definitely get what you pay for and with Tarte you get QUALITY! Love this B.B. illuminating moisturizer and would definitely recommend to others who are looking for a B.B. cream with great coverage!
Ashley W.
Burien , WA
Purchased at: Sephora
This isn’t for sensitive skin. It comes in great colors. I don’t feel this is a B.B. cream. Just a tinted moisturizer. It’s light coverage is perfect for me when I just want to dim the redness in my cheeks, I don’t have any real blemishes, just a little discoloration. It allows my skin to breath.
Kerry C.
Sylvania
I don’t normally uses B.B. creams at all but I liked the illuminating aspect of this one. The color was bit light but it added a nice glow underneath my foundation. I would recommend if someone was looking for that exact kind of product.
Amela M.
Does this make u look like you have a perfect skin even without makeup if nkt please recommend one that does that
Victoria F.