tarte Amazonian Clay BB Illuminating Moisturizer - Champagne uploaded by Elisha R.

BY TARTE #82 in BB Cream

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This illuminating tinted moisturizer goes above and beyond what an illuminator can do. It visibly brightens and hydrates skin as it delivers a sheer veil of illumination with subtle coverage, in a universal tint, to diffuse small imperfections.

Leah R.
Huntington, NY
Such a disappointment. I was really excited when I found this product, as I was searching for a nice bb cream to wear in the summer. I thought this one would make for the perfect product to wear on beach days, but I was really let down. This product have literally zero coverage. It wasn't buildable at all, and even when I tried mixing it with my foundation (which defeats the purpose of a bb cream in my opinion) I still wasn't happy with the results. My skin just looked like I had no product on, and not in a good way. The illumination in this product was the only thing i liked, as it is a slight glow. But it wasn't enough for me to keep, I returned this product after giving it a week.
Ariane M.
New York, New York
I'm giving this 5 stars because while this is definitely a low coverage product as other people mention, I don't feel that it is claiming to be anything other than an illuminating BB moisturizer with "subtle coverage". When my skin is clear, this is a great tinted moisturizer with a silky consistency. If I'm a little red or have a pimple, I definitely need some concealer with this or I mix with a heavier foundation and still get the healthy glow this product offers.
Hannah B.
Tonawanda, NY
This is a really pretty ind of tinted moisturizer, i like to use it underneath a medium coverage foundation as opposed to on its own, because i like a bit of coverage but you certainly can use it on its own. I also have a lot od raised spots on my skin so using it on its own kind of makes me feel like it shows them more because they're like highlights, idk that could be just me but you do you girl!
Belle L.
California
I don't really know this product actually makes any difference on my face hahaha. Anyways, it can be a tint bb cream for me as it provides a very light coverage. I wish it has more glitter in it, but my friends always tell me that my face actually looks glowy and shimmering when I'm outside. So I guess it works! :)
Ane K.
I am so excited that I have finally found and used this product! I really like this tinted moisturizer which is so much more lightweight on my skin than a heavy foundation, and using a flat-top Kabuki brush makes it look airbrushed on my skin. This is something I wear everyday but coverage is not too much.
Amber B.
Tarte is one of my favorite makeup brands! I love the fact that they are an all natural based makeup line, that is cruelty free. This bb moisturizer is gorgeous, the feel is velvety smooth, and the texture is light to medium, and it gives you a really pretty glow! i always get compliments when i wear it!
Brianna S.
Ann Arbor, MI
These bb creams are really nice on all skin tones. I only wish the color spectrum was wider because I'm a makeup artist and would love to use this product more if more colors were available. Alone or as a primer, I like this a lot and it makes the skin just dewy enough without looking too 'wet'
Shaila M.
I'm a big fan of BB Creams so this was a hit or miss for me ! Unfortunately I didn't love this product it's not a bad one what's so ever but there's a lot of better products the coverage is pretty good and it apples easily but just not my cup of tea.
I love tarte BB cream and foundations, was very excited to use this one. However, I don't really like the texture.. Very strong sunscreen smell, which I hate..., it doesn't feel like a skin care product, just a regular BB cream with sunscreen.
Zoë W.
Denver, Co
I like the hue and the shimmer in this product a lot. It didn't work incredibly well with my pale and freckly skin. Sometimes it looked cakey. It didn't hold very long in the heat. The packaging looks very pretty. The tube lasted quite a while