Ashlyn S.
Ashlyn S.
What is the best way to apply this foundation? I use the Sigma F80 flat top Kabuki and I found more sticks to the brush than my face. I also find it to be less coverage than many of the reviews say and would like to know your secret!
Diana M.
Diana M.
3 years ago
I like using the beauty blender because I have tried all sorts of brushes but the beauty blender sponge gives a flawless finish.
Hollie B.
Hollie B.
Key West, FL
3 years, 1 month ago
I have tried this with various synthetic kabuki's including the Sigma F80, but my favorite way to apply is with my fingers! If I feel I have applied too much product I will occasionally buff over it with my Tarte kabuki, or beauty blender to smooth it out.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
West Salem, WI
3 years, 1 month ago
I have tried this with many different brushes and different techniques, but my favorite would have to be with the Beauty Blender. I use it dry rather than wet because with it wet, it can take away some of the coverage. With brushes, I feel that it is harder to blend in and plus the Beauty Blender is only $20 when the Tarte brush is $32. Hope this helps.
Barbara Y.
Barbara Y.
3 years, 4 months ago
I simply squeeze a dab on my fingertips rub fingertips against each other and apply by massaging into my skin. I am surprised you find the coverage light. I sometimes feel like it's too heavy. I did use a brush initially and found the coverage to be streaky. Try using your fingertips and see if this may allow better coverage for you.
Tayler R.
Tayler R.
CINCINNATI, OH
3 years, 4 months ago
I use the big brush by tarte and it works the best out of anything that I have tried.