tarte

12-hour liquid foundation formulated with Amazonian clay and non-chemical sunscreen filters. Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Oil free makeup 50ml/1.7oz New, Unboxed

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation SPF 15, Light Medium Neutral, Unboxed!
Tiffany  H.
Henryetta, OK
I have tried numerous brands of Foundation and yet I always find myself coming back to Tarte's Amazonian Clay Foundation. I have yet to try another brand that gives me the full coverage this product does. So if your like me and have redness, dark spots, and dark circles (🎶she get it' from her mamma🎶) then this is the Foundation for you.
Kelsey O.
Sidnaw, mi
Ipsy first sent me a sample size of this and I really liked it so I went and found it at ulta!! And now for the past year and a half it’s all I’ve use!! 😍
Sarah S.
Calhoun
this foundation is the best I've found. does not feel thick or oily. perfectly blends and gives me a soft look. a co-worker stated that it looked like I was wearing a Snapchat filter that made me look younger!
McKenna R.
Lula, GA
Love love love this foundation! Easy to build up and doesn’t break my face out! I like that it’s full coverage but still looks natural!
Barbara M.
Doral
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation SPF 15, Light Medium Neutral, Unboxed uploaded by Barbara M.
I absolutely love this foundation, The way it sets, the tone was super ok, the full coverage is everything. With this foundation my face doesn’t feel greasy at all I can wear this product for more than eight hours and I will feel just great 🥰🥰 100% recommended
Ana C.
Wilmington, DE
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation SPF 15, Light Medium Neutral, Unboxed uploaded by Ana C.
2. TARTE - this stuff is the serious bomb. I wore it every day until it was gone and now I'm on the hunt for some more. Love❤️ All Over Shadow Brush by Elizabeth Mott 4. ELIZABETH MOTT - The bristles are soft and gentle but firm enough to blend liquid eyeshadows.

Looking for your answer?