tarte

Tarte's Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation SPF 15 is an oil-free, vegan, matte liquid foundation that will breathe life back into your skin. It's a full-coverage foundation that's so easy to apply

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Full Coverage Foundation SPF 15 Fairly Light Neutral - Fair to Light Skin W/yellow & Pink Undertone!
Tracey B.
Gilbert, AZ
I love the coverage of this foundation and how it feels on my face. This is the best color match to my skin that I’ve found. I’ve used this for years, but I’ve taken a make up break for the last year and a half. I will definitely buy this again for my every day make up.

Looking for your answer?