BeautyFaceFace Makeuptarte

Tarte amazonian clay foundation in the shade: LIGHT-MEDIUM-BEIGE

Is this drying? I have combination skin on the dry side and prefer a dewy finish
iss this product any good ?
What is your favorite full coverage foundation for dry skin?
Start your review of Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Full Coverage Foundation Spf 15 - (BNIB) Light-Medium Beige by Tarte!
Patricia C.
Weston, WV
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Full Coverage Foundation Spf 15 - (BNIB) Light-Medium Beige by Tarte uploaded by Patricia C.
Purchased at: ULTA
So I got the newer Amazonian Clay foundation. I think this foundation is making me break out!! It's very moosey. It seems to have a thicker consistency. I am going to continue to try this foundation again. But I am not sure if I would recommend or buy again.
Heather  M.
Walker, LA
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Full Coverage Foundation Spf 15 - (BNIB) Light-Medium Beige by Tarte uploaded by Heather  M.
Purchased at: ULTA
By far my favorite foundation ever!!!!! It’s full coverage and matte finish!!! Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Full Coverage Foundation Spf 15 - (BNIB) Light-Medium Beige by Tarte yes it is buildable but I wouldn’t suggest it!
Tyffani C.
Knoxville, TN
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Full Coverage Foundation Spf 15 - (BNIB) Light-Medium Beige by Tarte uploaded by Tyffani C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am very much in love with this foundation. It is a medium-full coverage. Very buildable. It’s thick and creamy, spreads nicely and feels great on the skin. It doesn’t settle into fine lines and wrinkles. It isn’t caky and doesn’t dry out skin. I highly recommend this foundation. Especially for mature skin like mine. It last all day with no touch ups. I will definitely keep a stock of this makeup on hand at all times. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Full Coverage Foundation Spf 15 - (BNIB) Light-Medium Beige by Tarte works wonderfully with the Tarte Amazonian clay brush. #foundationmusthave #beauty #youreworthit #doesntcake #flawlessskin
Alyssa R.
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Full Coverage Foundation Spf 15 - (BNIB) Light-Medium Beige by Tarte uploaded by Alyssa R.
Purchased at: ULTA
One of my all time favorites! When I did my own makeup for pageants, this is the foundation I would use! It’s so full coverage but at the same time, it doesn’t feel heavy on the face. It lasted all day and had such a pretty finish to it!
Ashley H.
Hunker, PA
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Full Coverage Foundation Spf 15 - (BNIB) Light-Medium Beige by Tarte uploaded by Ashley H.
For a good while this has been my go to foundation. It has beautiful, buildable, matte coverage, that stays put all day. It's oil free, so it's not greasy at all, and keeps my already overly greasy skin from breaking out. It's not overly pricey, which means I would definitely buy it again.F4F I always follow back and like things!
JC Reyna R.
illinois
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Full Coverage Foundation Spf 15 - (BNIB) Light-Medium Beige by Tarte uploaded by JC Reyna R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Me encanta la cobertura no se siente la piel reseca. Se siente fresca y puedes usarlo como gustes tiene buena cobertura
Joy Z.
Lees Summit, MO
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Full Coverage Foundation Spf 15 - (BNIB) Light-Medium Beige by Tarte uploaded by Joy Z.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love full coverage and this is my go to foundation! I love that a little covers my entire face and it doesn't transfer. My skin feel fresh all day and doesn't cake or dry out.
Samantha H.
Louisville, KY
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Full Coverage Foundation Spf 15 - (BNIB) Light-Medium Beige by Tarte uploaded by Samantha H.
I really like this foundation. It's the perfect coverage and you can apply more to get even a fuller coverage. It really seems to layer on nice. It lasts long and looks great all day
Sabrina W.
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Full Coverage Foundation Spf 15 - (BNIB) Light-Medium Beige by Tarte uploaded by Sabrina W.
I have liked this tarte foundation since it first came out, and I've purchased more since. This is a thick full coverage foundation, and you will get all that you need with this foundation. I sometimes use this a concealer for scars and blemishes, it covers and blends out well!
Rena B.
Jamaica, NY
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Full Coverage Foundation Spf 15 - (BNIB) Light-Medium Beige by Tarte uploaded by Rena B.
I like this foundation because it stays on all day without wearing off easily!! I noticed I skin was fresh even after hours throughout the day!! It’s a bit dry so I use really good moisturizer before putting on the foundation!! I also paired it with the tarte Amazonian blush!! I like this collection because it’s not to heavy for daily use!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Christen M.
Brentwood, TN
il y a un an
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Full Coverage Foundation Spf 15 - (BNIB) Light-Medium Beige by Tarte Has anyone had the chance to try this? My skin tends to be more on the oily side, and sometimes clay based products slide right off my skin and tend to make me look more oily. Any feedback on this? I love the idea, but not sure about it.
Heather L. il y a un an
This is a super full coverage and while I do not have oily skin I can tell you that if I don’t prep and moisturize well it clings to dry patches and dries my face out even more. But I absolutely love using this when I need a full face but don’t have the time to color correct or conceal.
Monique C.
Albuquerque, NM
Mariela E. il y a un an
Tarde is a pretty good foundation, give it a try
Monique C.
Albuquerque, NM
Carla R. il y a 5 mois
I absolutely love it. I was worried the clay would be drying, but it isn’t. The finish is flawless, it plays well with other makeup and lasts all day/night.