tarte
Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush Exposed 05 oz

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush Exposed .05 oz

Tarte mini blush in Exposed

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush Exposed .05 oz!
Rohnert Park , CA
Es el mejor rubor que he probado, me encanta el color y la pigmentación que deja en mis mejillas al natural, esta super, y recomendable 100% lo volvería a comprar.
Salisbury, MD
Tarte blushes will forever be my go-tos. I have been using them for many years because they are so pigmented and last a long time. The only thing I would change would be the packaging because I get my nails done and have to use tweezers to get it open every morning. Lol other than that it’s perfect!
Fair Haven, NJ
Love this! Super long wearing and easy to apply. However, the packaging needs to be upgraded. I’ve purchased and repurchased these blushes and two of them had the mirror break off. Given the price tag that shouldn’t be happening

Looking for your answer?