BY TAYONGPO

tarte 12-hour Amazonian Clay Blush in Empowered, a apricot pink .Net weight 0.20 oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kerry C.
Sylvania
I use Tarte’s blush weekly. The pigments are so natural creating the perfect flushed cheek for any occasion. The pigment applied seamlessly, evenly, and stays on all day. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a pretty natural blush.
R N.
Woodside, NY
I got this blush as a birthday gift from Sephora a while ago (last year?). I got the shade "Paaarty" really like the color! It's the perfect shade for me, a light natural pink. I don't know what about this blush I like, maybe the clay, but this blush looks natural on the cheeks and has a very subtle glow. This blush lasts long and I would definitely buy more but I'm not willing to spend $29 for a single blush pan. The small sample size lasts a long time.
Jeanett A.
I got the sample of TARTE Amazonian Clay 12 hour blush by TARTE sample call paaarty this blush goes on my skin very smooth and the color blends in well . I love my TARTE blush and I would recommend it to my Family and Friends.
Kimberly M.
Tacoma
I love Tarte blushes! Tarte is the very brand I’ve tried for blushes and I still reach for it everyday! Even though my blush collection have expanded, this Amazonian clay blush is the right blush for my complexion. Also, it’s great that it’s long lasting because my skin type is oily.
Ember M.
Fairbanks, AK
Honestly one of the best looking, long lasting blushes out on the market. I love mixing the colors together to get a unique color and applying it to my cheeks as well as the tip of my nose.
Definitely recommend if you are doubting it.
Ashley C.
My go to blush y’all. It doesn’t smell funky like other clay blushes. The actual blush imprinted design is stunning along with its pigment. Absolutely perfect and my all time FAVORITE blush. It’s not clown like but it does pop.
Wynter R.
Wethersfield
i got a mini in the shade "paaarty" for my birthday last year from sephora and it's finally gone! i'm so upset. i absolutely adore this blush. it has a matte, super natural finish. i have extremely pale skin, and i've always strayed away from blush in fear that pink blushes would be too bright and make me look like a clown! but this gives me the perfect flushed look. i will definitely be purchasing one soon, after i save up for it that is.
Lexie M.
Athens, GA
I prefer a more nude than bright pink blush, and this blush does the job. I love matte blushes at well, and this is a matte blush! I received it as my birthday gift last year from Sephora, but I would spend money on it.
Bella H.
hyannis
This is my favorite blush! It is by far one of the best I have ever used. It stays on for the whole day, and it blends so nicely! I love using this blush on a daily basis because it brings color back to my face after using foundation.
Serena E.
I really like this blush. I first got this blush as a birthday gift from Sephora and I fell in love with it ever since. This blush has good pigment that blends so well. The colors look amazing as well.