15 colors available

BY TARTE #1 in Blush

An award-winning powder blush with longwearing Amazonian clay, so pigment looks freshly applied all day.

• mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant

Super soft, silky powder chock full of true-color mineral pigments lets you layer on your glow with no harsh lines or chalky build-up. Its micronized Amazonian clay helps control oil & infuse moisture for balanced skin & seamless blending. The magnetized pan lets you pop your favorite shade from its compact to create a custom palette.

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?26 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the money?12 Answers
  • Has anyone used this product and loved it? If so what are the pros ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
  • "You are guaranteed to find your perfect shades and find something long lasting and beautifully pigmented." in 1 review
Suzette G.
Suzette G.
I purchased a Sephora deluxe sample kit where you can try a bunch of their products in smaller sizes and if you love them you can go around and buy them in full sizes. I absolutely love the shade of this blush; I've never used any other colors from this collection however the color that came in the kit-memorable, is amazing. I've been using this blush every single day for almost a year in a deluxe sample and although I do see tin, I still have so much left!! In the tin it's a beautiful pink with subtle shimmer with this really pretty leaf like design on the top of it before you start to use it. When I dip my brush into it and take some product out, I tap once and blend the product on the apples of my cheeks. It gives me rosy cheeks without looking like I went crazy with the blush. I love the fact that I can put this on in the morning during my usual makeup routine and if I'm doing something the same evening I can just reapply a little more to kind of touch it up; if I don't it still looks great and lasts all day long. I think this blush is also a great price at $28 because I've used my deluxe size (which is only point 05 ounces) everyday for almost a year and still have so much product left; I can't imagine how long the point 2 oz size would last! I have other taste products that I adore and this is one of my favorites for sure; it really does last for 12+ hours!
K. C.
K. C.
Review for: Celebrated
I heard so many good things about Tarte blushes in the beauty community, so I decided to purchase one at full price on Tarte's website. I wasn't sure which shade to buy, but saw that Tarte marketed one of their blushes as an anniversary color (which was this shade - Celebrated). Seeing that it's marked as an "anniversary shade" equated in my mind one of their best shades, so I went ahead and purchased it. Another factor that got me is that it suits lighter skin tones. I received the blush, and did not get much pigmentation from my Real Techniques stippling brush (in which I use to apply my NARS blushes with, and they pick up so much product!). I switched to a Sonia Kashuk blush brush, and still did not get much color onto the brush itself. When I swatched the blush, it was a veryyyy faint, baby pink, and slightly powdery. On first impressions, I wasn't all too impressed... I am still trying it out to see whether I can work with this formula or not.
Makeup by A.
Makeup by A.
I reviewed and swatches the three new shades (sensual, risque and seduce) on my youtube channel (Makeup by Amy Michelle).
I love the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 - hour blushes. They are easy to use, very easy to blend out, very buildable, extremely long-wearing and they can be depotted which is really cool. The three new shades that released are all nudes. Sensual has a true nude undertone, Risque has a peachy nude undertone and Seduce has a rose undertone. All are beautiful but I think Risque and Seduction are fairly similar. My absolute favorite out of the three new shades is definitely sensual. I really love to apply the Tarte brushes with a goat haired brush.
Overall, so many great color choices, the new shades of the blushes are great and I love the formula!
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
East Meadow, NY
I have a few different shades of these little blushes and I have to say- they are truly awesome. Two of my favorites are "exposed" and "blissful" and for anyone who is familiar with these colors you know they are VERY different. Exposed is a beautiful nude blush that lasts all day (they all do) and just adds that perfect something to a natural and every day look. "Blissful" is a bright bright coral that is amazing for spring and summer, it translates so smoothly and pretty on to the cheeks and compliments bright makeup and will liven up any skin tone (even with minimal makeup) the formula is of course excellent as is all Amazonian clay products Tarte does, and you should really go for it if you were thinking about trying these blushes!
marisol l.
marisol l.
Review for: Captivating
I have three tarte blushes and they are my favorite blush of all time. The formula is great. It's smooth and long lasting. I wore this to work many times for my night shift at a packing house. I know who needs makeup at a packing house anyways I wore it for 13 hour shifts to test out how long lasting it could be and by the time I got home it was still on. They have so many beautiful shades I would recommend this for everyday but especially for a bride or girl going to prom because it last or if you work long shifts and want to look alive lol for example a nurse. Also it is so compact great packaging for travel, and the mirror is actually good if I know I need a good mirror for on the go I always take a tarte blush.
Kelcey A.
Kelcey A.
Naperville, IL
From the very first time I used this product in Exposted, it has been my ride or die blush. I really value longevity in a product, and when I purchased it I was looking for a blush that I wouldn't have to take with me or reapply throughout the day. I love this product because it does exactly what it promises to do. It is so long-lasting, and gives beautiful, pigmented color. A little bit of this product goes a long way. I also love the packaging-its beautiful and sturdy and I know that I don't have to worry about it opening if I decide to travel with it. Exposed is the only color that I have tried so far, but I definitely plan on trying more colors and I would 100% recommend it. It's so worth the money.
Lyndsay N.
Lyndsay N.
Kansas City, MO
This is one of my top blush choices for work or other long days/nights because it truly is long wearing. Blush usually wears off pretty quickly and needs to be touched up, but not this one! When I get home after a 13 hour shift, my blush is still very much visible on my cheeks. These are SUPER pigmented, but don't let it scare you off- they are also very blendable! The shade I have (sweet) looks very shiny and sparkly in the pan, and even swatched on my hand, but once it's on the face, it doesn't look tacky or too sparkly at all. It just looks like a beautiful, healthy glow. I'm in love with this blush and I will be picking up some more colors to add to my collection soon!
Zoe F.
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
I LOVE the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes for so many reasons. The huge range of shades is amazing - it really caters to many skin tones - and the blushes themselves are pigmented, smooth, and really do last all day on the cheeks. I love the range of colors - there are so many very slight variations in the range that anyone could find their perfect every day blush in this collection. The lasting power is phenomenal, and the blush doesn't tend to lose its vibrancy throughout the day. I don't find any of these blushes too pigmented to the point where you can't blend them out, and the quality is generally pretty consistent throughout the line. Highly recommend!
Abby S.
Abby S.
Louisville, KY
I love this blush. I own five (four from the Away Oui Go LE palette, and one in Blissful). They wear beautifully and apply extremely smoothly. There is zero kick-up when you dip in and they blend out seamlessly. On the skin, there is zero detectable powder and the color really looks like it is a part of your skin. Do take note that you do not want to allow any oil (from brush or fingers) to get into the product as it makes the powder stick together and not come off on the brush when you go to apply it. This can be fixed by gently scraping the product (which you can use and don't have to waste) with a firm brush or firm tool like a needle .
Shari A.
Shari A.
Boca Raton, FL
These are by far my favorite powder blushes, and there is a huge selection of shades to choose from. My favorite shades are Exposed and Dollface, which leave a gorgeous and natural flush to your cheeks. I find that these blushes apply matte without looking flat or lifeless, and they last longer than any blush I've tried. The formula definitely feels more firm rather than creamy, but don't let that deter you from trying these. They also last pretty much forever; I've had Exposed for over a year and a half and used it extremely often, and I still haven't hit pan. I highly recommend this blush range!!
christie p.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
katie s.
katie s.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.