BY TARTE

Inspired by the whimsical colors of the Amazon and infused with naturally-derived ingredients from its lush vegetation, these Amazonian butter lipsticks add a splash of rich color and creamy shine for a perfect pout.

Cupuacu butter: rich in essential fatty acids and sterols that help firm while drenching lips in moisture; murumuru butter: rich in essential fatty acids and ProVitamin A to help restore elasticity and soothe lips; shea butter: a natural skin emollient that helps retain skin elasticity & protects against degeneration; mineral pigments: soothe and soften lips.

Treat lips to a dose of color and moisture with these Amazonian butter lipsticks, infused with precious Amazonian butters to hydrate and smooth lips throughout the day. The luxurious formula glides on smoothly to deliver rich, creamy, natural looking color in a variety of shades that flatter any skin tone. Peppermint oil adds a refreshing hint of mint with each application and helps give lips a fuller, plumped up appearance. Each lipstick features unique, chic, eco-friendly packaging in specially-designed prints.

tarte Amazonian Butter Lipstick
  • "Wow..i love tarte products sooo much...this lipstick is soooo smooth and moisturizing. i love this lipstick its my fav." in 356 reviews
  • "This color is beautiful and it glides on like butter. I love that Tarte is natural and no bad chemicals. The packaging is also beautiful and everyone tries to steal it from me. It's really creamy and great color pay off! :)" in 242 reviews
  • "I love how natural these products are! They are not only made WITHOUT all the bad chemicals and crap other brands use, they also have ingredients that are GOOD FOR YOU! Argan oil is in a lot of their products, for example. I LOVE this brand! <3" in 142 reviews
  • " I had gotten one in my sephora favorites give me some lip box ... i really love the coral shade and the buttery texture , the mint smell and is long lasting as well. this was my first tarte lipstick but not the last one ." in 131 reviews
Gillian V.
Ashburn
Review for: Watermelon more...
I'm more partial to glossy, hydrating formulations in lighter shades for the cooler months (for dark, I go matte), and my go-to since Winter 2015 has been Watermelon. It's a really festive shade that perks up my NC25 skin when it's bleak, and the packaging is a joy to look at, too. It's really versatile too - sometimes I use this shade to liven up browner/nude lipsticks by applying a smidgen in the middle, making a natural, gradient effect that's ultra-pretty. I recommend this to those who not only hate "cake face", but a "cake lip".

The wear time is so-so, but I definitely like this over drugstore formulations which can be too heavy, creamy, or waxy. Tarte as a brand, in general, wears nicely.
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I really like the way this lip butter glides on my lips without dragging & it's very nourishing. It's not a 'transfer - proof' lipstick 💄 but it does give you a nice wash of color and hydration. I received this item in a kit of their new 'Athleisure' line. I highly recommend it to anyone who isn't looking for a matte 'stay all day' lipstick, but just wants a quick hint of color and great hydration if you're running errands or something like that. I have seriously become a Tarte fan and would recommend most of their products to anyone who is interested in vegan products that are cruelty free and good for your skin. ❤️😍🙌✨
Alysa M.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Pink Peony, Watermelon more...
When I first started getting into higher end makeup, I bought these two lippies from Sephora. The price was great for me and the packaging is pretty! These are the perfect lippies if you just want a beautiful wash of color on your lips. They’re so comfortable to wear. It’s not long lasting but I don’t think they’re meant to be. Watermelon is such a gorgeous color for spring and peony is also really pretty and a great color for an everyday look. They’re creamy with the right amount of pigment. My go to lippies if I don’t want to be committed to one lipstick all day.
victoria R.
Review for: Angelic Nude more...
Absolutely amazing! Not only is the packaging adorable but the lipstick is great! It glides on your lips so smooth and last longer than i even expected. This product will last you a while so it’s definitely worth the price. Not to mention that they always have sales! I recommend this to everyone that loves creamy lipsticks that don’t dry out your lips
Lillian D.
Johnston, IA
I wasn’t wow’d by this lipstick because of the Consistency. It also takes a lot to get even some pigment, this lipstick comes off more like a gloss with a sticky feeling. The packaging is very pretty but I wont be buying another one and i don’t ever really reach for it.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
I must say that this is some high quality lip butter. I hate to call it lipstick because it’s so much more than that! It’s like a gloss, li quencher, moisturizer with color. The small is exceptional and the quality is top notch. I found the price was worth every penny and I’d highly recommend this to all my lady friends.
Cindy S.
Franklinton
Review for: Angelic Nude more...
This is seriously one of my favorite nude colored lipsticks. The color is so pretty and the consistency is sooo creamy!! It’s very easy to apply and lasts for hours. I love the floral design on the lipstick tube and how it’s made of cardboard like materials. Recommend to everyone and will purchase again in the future
Alana C.
Review for: Angelic Nude more...
One of the most comfortable lipsticks! This formula is truly buttery and soft on the lips! The colors are very pretty and a nice touch of color/pink. These lipsticks are more sheerish than others that I’ve tried (not a thick matte covering type) but it’s nice to throw on for a comfortable day wear! Love the shades!
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Review for: Angelic Nude more...
Love this shade and formula of lipstick so much. It surpassed my expectations and turned into one of my go to lip colors for years. I purchased from Tarte's website and would DEFINITELY buy again! This lipstick literally lived in my handbag for at least 2 years that's how much I loved it. I've already purchased this exact shade "Angelic Nude" 3+ times. It's just one of those products that I never wanted to be without it! I want try more colors and don't know why I haven't yet after all this time but I know I love the formula already so I have to get around to that!
Forget Me Knot B.
Crown Point, IN
Love this lippie! I have ordered the other colors as well. I like that they are creamy, high pigmented but also go on so easily. I wish they had more colors but I love the colors they do have! The price isn't too bad but I love when I have an extra code to get more money off!
Alexis T.
Are these long lasting?
Cori C.
Are these lipsticks moisturizing at all?
Mar P.
Firmat, Santa Fe
I am almost decided to get this, but is it cruelty free?
Garima S.
Such beautiful color , is it very pigmented ?
Amy F.
Alpharetta, GA
Is this a long-lasting lipstick? My lips are normally dry so I've been locking for a good butter lipstick that is long-lasting. Thanks in advance!