3 colors available

BY TARTE

Inspired by the whimsical colors of the Amazon and infused with naturally-derived ingredients from its lush vegetation, these Amazonian butter lipsticks add a splash of rich color and creamy shine for a perfect pout.

Cupuacu butter: rich in essential fatty acids and sterols that help firm while drenching lips in moisture; murumuru butter: rich in essential fatty acids and ProVitamin A to help restore elasticity and soothe lips; shea butter: a natural skin emollient that helps retain skin elasticity & protects against degeneration; mineral pigments: soothe and soften lips.

Treat lips to a dose of color and moisture with these Amazonian butter lipsticks, infused with precious Amazonian butters to hydrate and smooth lips throughout the day. The luxurious formula glides on smoothly to deliver rich, creamy, natural looking color in a variety of shades that flatter any skin tone. Peppermint oil adds a refreshing hint of mint with each application and helps give lips a fuller, plumped up appearance. Each lipstick features unique, chic, eco-friendly packaging in specially-designed prints.

• I've been wanting this lipstick set for so long! And I was wonderin...1 Answers
  • I have been searching for a good lipstick thats not Animal tested. ...3 Answers
  • Are these worth the price for the amount?3 Answers
riley S.
riley S.
Review for: Park Ave Princess
I absolutely adore this lipstick! I have been trying to find the perfect nice forever with little to no luck! It has been so hard in a world full of hundreds of nude lipsticks. I came across this and thought "what the hell". The brand is considered prestige with the lipstick running in at 17$ in the US. It was worth every penny. It is almost a matte without being matte (still has a slight shine), covers my lips without settling into the cracks, and has 2-3 hour coverage with eating and drinking. Works best with a nude lip liner below or exfoliated lips but can cover some chapped lips.
Zoe F.
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
I do really like these lipsticks - the pigmentation and the creaminess of the actual lipstick itself is very good. The color lasts for hours, even with eating, drinking and talking, and the shades are all very pretty. That being said, the shade range is very small and it would be hard to find a shade that caters to everyone. Moreover, the cardboard packaging - while I appreciate it's eco-friendly nature - is super flimsy. I've had the lid flatten itself in my purse just from rolling around! Due to the poor construction of the packaging, I won't be repurchasing this product.
christine f.
christine f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great for a light sweep of color on your lips. Not for the one's who want bold. They are very creamy and moisturizing, definitely some of the better lipsticks I have. They are all natural so that's a plus, so if you somehow ending up tasting some..no bad chemicals are being digested. I have 3 that I purchased in a set and I'm a fan. Perfect for those days when you just want to toss one in your purse on a Natural makeup day and just touch up your color during the day. The beautiful packaging isn't bad either🤗
Holly F.
Holly F.
I own several of these lipsticks, and they feel so smooth and glossy on the lips. At first it almost feels like a balm, but the pigmentation is definitely that of a lipstick. My fave color is probably Plummy Rose because it is a shade that can easily be worn every day. If you love lipsticks that are smooth and creamy feeling, while providing a great amount of color, then I would definitely try this line of lipsticks. Poppy is also very beautiful if you are into a more bold color. Hope this helps :)
Kay K.
Kay K.
So, I've tried Tarte's Amazonian Butter Lipstick in various shades and I still have the same opinion - they should be better considering the price.

The color payoff is good but because of the formula it doesn't last long enough considering these are $17+/color. Packaging is gorgeous, the scent is okay, and the formula is very smooth. If the color lasted longer, I wouldn't have a problem. But considering there are much cheaper and quality options available, I have to rate this product accordingly.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love the fact that this lipstick is non-drying. It goes on very smoothly. The peppermint oil was also an unexpected surprise. The containers are very colorful and distinct. You will never get these lipsticks confused for another brand.  The cartons are made from thick, non plastic material that can withstand constant handling.  This is definitely not a matte lipstick.  Sometimes it goes on too thick for me but I just blot the excess off and am left with an even coat of color.
Really nice formula and consistency. It is definitely buttery and not an opaque color although it is pigmented. It looks healthy and faintly glossy on the lips. I have two and I love them both. I have the shade watermelon which is a lovely juicy redish melon shade that really brightens up the face, and I have angelic nude which is basically my lip color but enhanced. I recommend them if you don't like matte finishes and you want something light and moisturizing.
Annalisa C.
Annalisa C.
San Diego, CA
This is one of my favorite products I have gotten. I have the color "Angelic Nude" and I love it. It's pink enough to be noticeable but it's not too bright. I also love how it moisturizes your lips. I bought mine just at sephora, and now it's in my on the go make up bag for everywhere I go. It lasts pretty long, not as long as a Kylie Lip Kit, but what really sold me is the moisturizing qualities, as well as the colors it comes in.
Natasha V.
Natasha V.
Greensboro, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The name says it all! This felt like butter on my lips in a good way! I loved the packaging and the feel of the lipstick when applying. The color met my expectations and I didn't expect a heavy coat of color so I was not let down. It didn't wear very long but being extremely moisturizing I didn't really expect it to. A great lipstick for running errands, a beach/boat day or any day in the sun when your lips might get dry!
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Park Ave Princess
I really wanted to like the Amazonian butter lipsticks, but they're pretty much a glorified lip balm. I kind of relate them to the sugar lip balm's without as much nourishing. I wouldn't mind buying them again because I do like a good Chapstick and these do have a decent amount of pigment, I enjoyed that they do have a holiday set that comes with four small colors which I would use more often then a large one like this.
Alexis T.
Alexis T.
Are these long lasting?
Mar P.
Mar P.
Firmat, Santa Fe
I am almost decided to get this, but is it cruelty free?
Cori C.
Cori C.
Are these lipsticks moisturizing at all?
Garima S.
Garima S.
Such beautiful color , is it very pigmented ?
Sal F.
Sal F.
El Cajon, CA
I love the color! Where can I find this product? How much?