BY TARTE

Inspired by the whimsical colors of the Amazon and infused with naturally-derived ingredients from its lush vegetation, these Amazonian butter lipsticks add a splash of rich color and creamy shine for a perfect pout.

Cupuacu butter: rich in essential fatty acids and sterols that help firm while drenching lips in moisture; murumuru butter: rich in essential fatty acids and ProVitamin A to help restore elasticity and soothe lips; shea butter: a natural skin emollient that helps retain skin elasticity & protects against degeneration; mineral pigments: soothe and soften lips.

Treat lips to a dose of color and moisture with these Amazonian butter lipsticks, infused with precious Amazonian butters to hydrate and smooth lips throughout the day. The luxurious formula glides on smoothly to deliver rich, creamy, natural looking color in a variety of shades that flatter any skin tone. Peppermint oil adds a refreshing hint of mint with each application and helps give lips a fuller, plumped up appearance. Each lipstick features unique, chic, eco-friendly packaging in specially-designed prints.

• tarte Amazonian Butter Lipstick is this long lasting ? Ho...1 Answers
  • I have really chappy lips...does this help to maintain my...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting this lipstick set for so long! And I wa...1 Answers
tarte Amazonian Butter Lipstick
  • "Wow..i love tarte products sooo much...this lipstick is soooo smooth and moisturizing. i love this lipstick its my fav." in 356 reviews
  • "This color is beautiful and it glides on like butter. I love that Tarte is natural and no bad chemicals. The packaging is also beautiful and everyone tries to steal it from me. It's really creamy and great color pay off! :)" in 242 reviews
  • "I love how natural these products are! They are not only made WITHOUT all the bad chemicals and crap other brands use, they also have ingredients that are GOOD FOR YOU! Argan oil is in a lot of their products, for example. I LOVE this brand! <3" in 142 reviews
  • " I had gotten one in my sephora favorites give me some lip box ... i really love the coral shade and the buttery texture , the mint smell and is long lasting as well. this was my first tarte lipstick but not the last one ." in 131 reviews
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I really like the way this lip butter glides on my lips without dragging & it's very nourishing. It's not a 'transfer - proof' lipstick 💄 but it does give you a nice wash of color and hydration. I received this item in a kit of their new 'Athleisure' line. I highly recommend it to anyone who isn't looking for a matte 'stay all day' lipstick, but just wants a quick hint of color and great hydration if you're running errands or something like that. I have seriously become a Tarte fan and would recommend most of their products to anyone who is interested in vegan products that are cruelty free and good for your skin. ❤️😍🙌✨
Alysa M.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Pink Peony, Watermelon more...
When I first started getting into higher end makeup, I bought these two lippies from Sephora. The price was great for me and the packaging is pretty! These are the perfect lippies if you just want a beautiful wash of color on your lips. They’re so comfortable to wear. It’s not long lasting but I don’t think they’re meant to be. Watermelon is such a gorgeous color for spring and peony is also really pretty and a great color for an everyday look. They’re creamy with the right amount of pigment. My go to lippies if I don’t want to be committed to one lipstick all day.
kierra 🌙.
Muncie, IN
Review for: Other more...
These use to be a go-to for me because it’s really hard to find lipsticks that are creamy and also hydrating! This product meets both of those criteria for sure. The color range isn’t huge, but it does have very pretty ranges of pinks/berries/mauves. My two favorites were ‘golden pink’ (Which is a pretty baby pink) and ‘plummy rose’ which is a darker warm rose color that would honestly look good on anyone. These are not super long lasting, but definitely feel great on the lips and offer really pretty coloring for several hours. Price point isn’t too bad either.
victoria R.
Review for: Angelic Nude more...
Absolutely amazing! Not only is the packaging adorable but the lipstick is great! It glides on your lips so smooth and last longer than i even expected. This product will last you a while so it’s definitely worth the price. Not to mention that they always have sales! I recommend this to everyone that loves creamy lipsticks that don’t dry out your lips
Lillian D.
Johnston, IA
I wasn’t wow’d by this lipstick because of the Consistency. It also takes a lot to get even some pigment, this lipstick comes off more like a gloss with a sticky feeling. The packaging is very pretty but I wont be buying another one and i don’t ever really reach for it.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
I must say that this is some high quality lip butter. I hate to call it lipstick because it’s so much more than that! It’s like a gloss, li quencher, moisturizer with color. The small is exceptional and the quality is top notch. I found the price was worth every penny and I’d highly recommend this to all my lady friends.
Cindy S.
Franklinton
Review for: Angelic Nude more...
This is seriously one of my favorite nude colored lipsticks. The color is so pretty and the consistency is sooo creamy!! It’s very easy to apply and lasts for hours. I love the floral design on the lipstick tube and how it’s made of cardboard like materials. Recommend to everyone and will purchase again in the future
Alana C.
Review for: Angelic Nude more...
One of the most comfortable lipsticks! This formula is truly buttery and soft on the lips! The colors are very pretty and a nice touch of color/pink. These lipsticks are more sheerish than others that I’ve tried (not a thick matte covering type) but it’s nice to throw on for a comfortable day wear! Love the shades!
Theresa L.
Long Branch
Review for: Other more...
This lipstick has a more balmy consistency which I prefer. I have some excellent Tarye eyeshadows but this is My first lip product from tarte. I can apply it without a mirror when I’m on the go. It’s a pricy product but worth it. I definitely would buy this and would like to try other products from tarte.
D M.
Review for: Angelic Nude more...
I was a little desaponited when I received this tarte set. The formula is very creamy and moisturizing. The shades are very light, I applied several coats to get a color and I have to keep reapplying since it wears very quickly.
Alexis T.
Are these long lasting?
Cori C.
Are these lipsticks moisturizing at all?
Mar P.
Firmat, Santa Fe
I am almost decided to get this, but is it cruelty free?
Garima S.
Such beautiful color , is it very pigmented ?
Amy F.
Alpharetta, GA
Is this a long-lasting lipstick? My lips are normally dry so I've been locking for a good butter lipstick that is long-lasting. Thanks in advance!