BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A perfectly portable palette that includes six shadows and two blushes infused with skinvigorating Amazonian clay.

Fatima A.
Windsor Mill, MD
I love this pallete It's so so beautiful tarte has such amazing blushes it stays on all day and it's perfect I wish I can have them all easy to use or apply and very very pigmented yes I would recommend to others tarte Airblush Maracuja Blush is also amazing as well I love tarte so so so so much thank you
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
I really love this palette. You can use it everyday and the colors are stunning. The eyeshadow goes on smooth and is great for a casual day or even more fancy. It is a good price compared to some other palettes on the market.
Megan H.
Can be used as a blusher and contour, multi purpose colours, leaves a brilliant finish, the skins left feeling soft and smooth! Long lasting and a bit pricey but I'd 100% buy this product again!
Laycee C.
Sioux Falls, SD
Love this product! You can create so many looks to give a touch of color for any day. Blendable and buildable.
Ual, parabéns pela ótima divulgação !!!!!! Parabéns pelos produtos, adorooooo, os melhores produtos estão aqui!!!!
Daniela M.
I love this pallet i love it to travel I don't have to carry so many pallets this one was everything thing I need such as eyeshadow bronzer and a blush. I think if you are a beginner you will love this
Christy L.
Evans Mills, NY
Super creamy and very blendable, I love the colors and the packaging case is to die for! Tarte is my favorite brand
Kristen W.
Sneads Ferry, NC
My favorite palette ever! I love the two blushes and the eye shadows are great! I bought this at Sephora and have used it for a long time. Great overall value!
Alma P.
Rock Island, IL
Love the colors! I purchased this palette on sale and absolutely love it! The palette packaging is very nice and handy having it all in one convenient compact. The colors are beautiful and silky. I highly recommend this palette for someone on the go or someone who travels often. Super happy with this purchase!!
Laura O.
Temecula, CA
This palette keeps very well. I bring it with me whenever I travel and it's my go to for a quick and easy eye and blush. Would recommend for anyone starting out.
Taffy S.
Merrick, NY
Does anyone find this chalky?