BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A perfectly portable palette that includes six shadows and two blushes infused with skinvigorating Amazonian clay.

Laura O.
San Diego
This palette keeps very well. I bring it with me whenever I travel and it's my go to for a quick and easy eye and blush. Would recommend for anyone starting out.
Macey T.
This is a really great basic palette! The shadows are nice and smooth. There are two blushes, one is more pigmented than the other. That's the only downfall to this palette.
Maria V.
I have very sensitive skin and love the tarte products. This is the perfect palate for day time wear. The eye shadow is thick enough that you can even use the darkest color as an eye liner if you have the right kind of brush.
Janesca B.
I love the formula of those eyeshadows, because they are so pigmented and long-lasting. Many of the shades compliment all skin tones. However, I do not really care for the snakeskin packaging. This is the only downfall in my opinion
Casey S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love all Tarte products. They are easy to blend and are very pigmented. This palette is great for travel its all you need. The blushes are versatile and you can double your shades as highlighters etc. I recommend for anyone looking for an everyday palette!
Samantha H.
Morehead, KY
Great palette to take on the go. I love this pigmentation and feel of all Tarte products.
Theresa P.
Washington, PA
I love the colors in this palette! They go great with my skin tone. Tarte never disappoints in theory product quality. Great staying power! A good eye primer goes a long way as well. I also love that the colors can go for everyday or going out. Versatility is very important in a palette IMO.
Leanne G.
Owings Mills, MD
I love Tarte and this is my 4th Tarte palette! I struggle with what rating to give this so please read on I will tell you why. The quality is very good as you would expect with Tarte. I like the blushes but was surprised that the eyeshadows were a little "blah" when it came to the color. They just seem a little dull. The packaging is absolutely gorgeous though! So.... I would give it a 5 for product quality, a 3 for color and pigment, and a 5 for packaging. So that's how I settled on four stars! Hope this helps.
Melissa L.
TORONTO,ONTARIO
The quality of the shadows and blush is great- I just wished the colour configuration was little different. For the price it's excellent value.
Keren S.
Kfar Saba, Hasharon
I got it for a nice price, the blushes are really nice however the eyeshadows are poorly pigmented
Taffy S.
Merrick, NY
Does anyone find this chalky?