tarte Amazon Escape: Amazonian Clay Eye & Cheek Palette Volume II

A perfectly portable palette that includes six shadows and two blushes infused with skinvigorating Amazonian clay.

Does anyone find this chalky?
Start your review of tarte Amazon Escape: Amazonian Clay Eye & Cheek Palette Volume II!
How would you rate this product?
Sioux Falls, SD
Love this product! You can create so many looks to give a touch of color for any day. Blendable and buildable.
Jefferson, WI
The only reson that it is a B because its Very expenisive but worth the money!! very good makeup palette!
Manassas, VA
I love tarte and their amazionion clays are amazing. Beautiful colors and just great for everyday
Tarte is so amazing!!!!!!!! love this brand and this palette set!!!! the colors are pretty!!!!
Lexington, KY
Great palette to take on the go. I love this pigmentation and feel of all Tarte products.
These colors are amazing i am a huge fan of tartes make up it last a long time
These colors are amazing i am a huge fan of tartes make up it last a long time
Can be used as a blusher and contour, multi purpose colours, leaves a brilliant finish, the skins left feeling soft and smooth! Long lasting and a bit pricey but I'd 100% buy this product again!
toronto
This is a nice all in one set from Tarte. The shadows and blushes are soft and pigmented, however if you are used to using Tarte's blushers you will notice that the texture is different. Also, this palette, eyeshadows, and blushers are made in China. So I would advise against purchasing this palette if you prefer not to use products made in China on your face.
FORT MCMURRAY
In an effort to simplify my routine, I wanted to really downsize the amount of makeup I own and use. This was the perfect palette in doing just that! And everything is also very pigmented, so you don't need to use a lot.
Victoria, BC
These are long-lasting neutrals you'll want to take everywhere. There are tons of different looks you can create using these, and the two blushes are my favorite part of this palette.