tarte Amazon Escape: Amazonian Clay Eye & Cheek Palette Volume II

A perfectly portable palette that includes six shadows and two blushes infused with skinvigorating Amazonian clay.

Does anyone find this chalky?
Start your review of tarte Amazon Escape: Amazonian Clay Eye & Cheek Palette Volume II!
How would you rate this product?
Hamilton , OH
I love love love this palette. the shadows are versatile enought to where you can create an every day make up look, or could easily smoke it out for the evening. the blushes are perfection and last all day! plus the packaging is adorable
This is a really great basic palette! The shadows are nice and smooth. There are two blushes, one is more pigmented than the other. That's the only downfall to this palette.
I have so many palettes but I keep finding myself reaching for this particular palette for several reasons. From the color, to the smoothness to the sheer fact I never see a crease. I have used this palette with several looks
Portland, OR
I got this palette earlier this year. The shadows and blush last all day. I will say there isn't anything special about the colors, but it is great for travel. The shadows are darker and work great for fall and winter.
I love this palette because eyeshadows can easily blend with the available colors. Blushes are highly pigmented, a little goes a long way and what I love about this set is, it is travel friendly. Worth the money since you get more bang for your buck.
temecula, Ca
This palette keeps very well. I bring it with me whenever I travel and it's my go to for a quick and easy eye and blush. Would recommend for anyone starting out.
American Fork, UT
I have owned this palette a few months now. I love that it has not only shadows, but a blush. The shadows are very pigmented and last all day. Is is a take along palette for travel. Love Tarte!!
I have very sensitive skin and love the tarte products. This is the perfect palate for day time wear. The eye shadow is thick enough that you can even use the darkest color as an eye liner if you have the right kind of brush.
San marcos, TX
I really love this palette. You can use it everyday and the colors are stunning. The eyeshadow goes on smooth and is great for a casual day or even more fancy. It is a good price compared to some other palettes on the market.
Saint Peters, MO
Maybe not the best shades for me. Was not impressed with the blushes (which is surprising). Clasp on the clutch could of been better and snagged on some items.