BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A perfectly portable palette that includes six shadows and two blushes infused with skinvigorating Amazonian clay.

Alma P.
Rock Island, IL
Love the colors! I purchased this palette on sale and absolutely love it! The palette packaging is very nice and handy having it all in one convenient compact. The colors are beautiful and silky. I highly recommend this palette for someone on the go or someone who travels often. Super happy with this purchase!!
Daniela M.
I love this pallet i love it to travel I don't have to carry so many pallets this one was everything thing I need such as eyeshadow bronzer and a blush. I think if you are a beginner you will love this
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
You can't go wrong with a palette that includes eye shadows and two blushers!!! The eye shadows are perfect for daily use! The neutrals are great and they are sure to make your eyes stand out and look gorgeous! They are matte, and feel and look great. I do suggest a shadow primer to wear these. They do tend to sink in and crease without a primer. The blushes are fantastic! You have two to choose from and both are very pigmented and work well with all skin tones. The only downside is that this palette is $44. I have seen other palettes that are a few dollars more, with more choices in them. But, for a cruelty free product, this is sure to please everyone!
Leanne G.
Owings Mills, MD
I love Tarte and this is my 4th Tarte palette! I struggle with what rating to give this so please read on I will tell you why. The quality is very good as you would expect with Tarte. I like the blushes but was surprised that the eyeshadows were a little "blah" when it came to the color. They just seem a little dull. The packaging is absolutely gorgeous though! So.... I would give it a 5 for product quality, a 3 for color and pigment, and a 5 for packaging. So that's how I settled on four stars! Hope this helps.
Shaela D.
Kiahsville, WV
This palette is one of my favorites by Tarte. From the packaging/case right down to the colors, it's perfect. You have two beautiful blushes that go great on any skin tone, and the eyeshadows can be used for a subtle day look or a glammed up night out.

For $44 you get TWO great blush colors that are very pigmented and last all day. The eyeshadows are smooth and blendable, and go great over a base or primer for an extra pop of color.
Julie H.
Helena, MT
I've left several reviews about this product line and they ALL say the same thing.
I cant even SAY enough good things about this brand. I have this pallet and out of the (unfortunately, WAAY too many) pallets I have, I reach for this one constantly.
Creamy, highly pigmented, perfectly blendable. Long lasting and all with beautiful ingredients that will work on most if not ALL skin types without irritation!
LOVE my Tarte'!
Natalie H.
Pippa Passes, KY
I bought this for a friend for Christmas, and she absolutely loved it! We spent a lot of time simply staring because the colors are so darn pretty!!! Highly pigmented and very smooth, this is a very good palette to have in your collection. The eyeshadow and blush combination makes it a great option for travel, and the mirror is a bonus too!
Fatima A.
Windsor Mill, MD
I love this pallete It's so so beautiful tarte has such amazing blushes it stays on all day and it's perfect I wish I can have them all easy to use or apply and very very pigmented yes I would recommend to others tarte Airblush Maracuja Blush is also amazing as well I love tarte so so so so much thank you
Andrea H.
Kingsport, TN
When I received this palette in the mail from QVC, I almost mailed it right back. I decided to try it since I'd already paid for shipping it, and I'm so glad I did! I can imagine taking this with me on any trip I go on, and have all I need to create so many different eye looks! The only complaint I have (if you can even call it that), is that the "Exposed" blush in this palette is different from the stand-alone "Exposed" blush I already own. It's definitely more pigmented, and the color is slightly different as well. If I didn't have anything to compare it to, though, I wouldn't have any complaints at all!
Theresa P.
Washington, PA
I love the colors in this palette! They go great with my skin tone. Tarte never disappoints in theory product quality. Great staying power! A good eye primer goes a long way as well. I also love that the colors can go for everyday or going out. Versatility is very important in a palette IMO.
Taffy S.
Merrick, NY
Does anyone find this chalky?