Leanne G.
Owings Mills, MD
I love Tarte and this is my 4th Tarte palette! I struggle with what rating to give this so please read on I will tell you why. The quality is very good as you would expect with Tarte. I like the blushes but was surprised that the eyeshadows were a little "blah" when it came to the color. They just seem a little dull. The packaging is absolutely gorgeous though! So.... I would give it a 5 for product quality, a 3 for color and pigment, and a 5 for packaging. So that's how I settled on four stars! Hope this helps.