BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A perfectly portable palette that includes six shadows and two blushes infused with skinvigorating Amazonian clay.

Fatima A.
Windsor Mill, MD
I love this pallete It's so so beautiful tarte has such amazing blushes it stays on all day and it's perfect I wish I can have them all easy to use or apply and very very pigmented yes I would recommend to others tarte Airblush Maracuja Blush is also amazing as well I love tarte so so so so much thank you
Alma P.
Rock Island, IL
Love the colors! I purchased this palette on sale and absolutely love it! The palette packaging is very nice and handy having it all in one convenient compact. The colors are beautiful and silky. I highly recommend this palette for someone on the go or someone who travels often. Super happy with this purchase!!
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this palette. You can use it everyday and the colors are stunning. The eyeshadow goes on smooth and is great for a casual day or even more fancy. It is a good price compared to some other palettes on the market.
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
Daniela M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this pallet i love it to travel I don't have to carry so many pallets this one was everything thing I need such as eyeshadow bronzer and a blush. I think if you are a beginner you will love this
Laura O.
Temecula, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette keeps very well. I bring it with me whenever I travel and it's my go to for a quick and easy eye and blush. Would recommend for anyone starting out.
Casey S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love all Tarte products. They are easy to blend and are very pigmented. This palette is great for travel its all you need. The blushes are versatile and you can double your shades as highlighters etc. I recommend for anyone looking for an everyday palette!
Janesca B.
I love the formula of those eyeshadows, because they are so pigmented and long-lasting. Many of the shades compliment all skin tones. However, I do not really care for the snakeskin packaging. This is the only downfall in my opinion
Macey T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really great basic palette! The shadows are nice and smooth. There are two blushes, one is more pigmented than the other. That's the only downfall to this palette.
Maria V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very sensitive skin and love the tarte products. This is the perfect palate for day time wear. The eye shadow is thick enough that you can even use the darkest color as an eye liner if you have the right kind of brush.
Taffy S.
Merrick, NY
Does anyone find this chalky?