BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A perfectly portable palette that includes six shadows and two blushes infused with skinvigorating Amazonian clay.

Theresa P.
Theresa P.
Washington, PA
I love the colors in this palette! They go great with my skin tone. Tarte never disappoints in theory product quality. Great staying power! A good eye primer goes a long way as well. I also love that the colors can go for everyday or going out. Versatility is very important in a palette IMO.
Casey S.
Casey S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love all Tarte products. They are easy to blend and are very pigmented. This palette is great for travel its all you need. The blushes are versatile and you can double your shades as highlighters etc. I recommend for anyone looking for an everyday palette!
Janesca B.
Janesca B.
I love the formula of those eyeshadows, because they are so pigmented and long-lasting. Many of the shades compliment all skin tones. However, I do not really care for the snakeskin packaging. This is the only downfall in my opinion
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Morehead, KY
Great palette to take on the go. I love this pigmentation and feel of all Tarte products.
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
Windsor Mill, MD
I love this pallete It's so so beautiful tarte has such amazing blushes it stays on all day and it's perfect I wish I can have them all easy to use or apply and very very pigmented yes I would recommend to others tarte Airblush Maracuja Blush is also amazing as well I love tarte so so so so much thank you
Alma P.
Alma P.
Rock Island, IL
Love the colors! I purchased this palette on sale and absolutely love it! The palette packaging is very nice and handy having it all in one convenient compact. The colors are beautiful and silky. I highly recommend this palette for someone on the go or someone who travels often. Super happy with this purchase!!
Kim M.
Kim M.
Gorgeous pallet! It's lasted me so long and I can use it on a daily basis, whether I want a darker smokey look, or a natural day-time look. The blushes sit well on my skin and keep my cheeks rosy all day without being too pink. They're subtle colors if you apply it right. Such a good brand, I wish I could own everything by them!
Lago Vista, TX
I really love this palette. You can use it everyday and the colors are stunning. The eyeshadow goes on smooth and is great for a casual day or even more fancy. It is a good price compared to some other palettes on the market.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Clovis, NM
I love this pallet i love it to travel I don't have to carry so many pallets this one was everything thing I need such as eyeshadow bronzer and a blush. I think if you are a beginner you will love this
Lago Vista, TX
Taffy S.
Taffy S.
Merrick, NY
Does anyone find this chalky?