BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Use this goof-proof puff for a seamless application--no streaks. Amazon bronze delivers the perfect amount of sun-burnished glow while treating your skin with nourishing ingredients. It s perfect for all skin types and tones and never looks chalky. Amazonian clay, nature s most perfect ingredient, acts as a total skin balancer by reducing dryness and flakiness, improving clarity and texture, and removing surface oil for a true Brazilian bronze bombshell finish; all while replenishing and rehydrating skin. Reinvigorate dull-looking skin easily and naturally by swiping on the bronzer whenever you desire a warm glow that will power on throughout your day. Amazon Bronze Amazonian Clay and Annatto Body Bronzer, bronze.

• Is there a better tarte bronzer???4 Answers
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay Matte Bronzer tarte Amazon Bronze A...4 Answers
  • I've been looking for a bronzer for weeks!!! Any feedback...1 Answers
tarte Amazon Bronze Amazonian Clay and Annatto Body Bronzer
  • "this would be a great bronzer for someone who has very pale skin. i have to build the color up, but it's not a problem because this is an awesome product" in 29 reviews
  • "just love how this product goes on !! really a nice bronzer!! i also have used the matte version" in 25 reviews
  • "I use a little bit and very lightly and never get a streaky look." in 1 review
  • "Stays on really well and does not transfer onto your clothes. " in 1 review
  • "This bronzer gives a very natural glow and doesn't have the shine that most bronzers do." in 1 review
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
I treated myself to this for a Mother’s Day gift. I have a decent tan and it was still a bit dark on my face. It felt a little difficult to blend out. It lasted several hours providing a nice, light matte bronze. I do like this product and will probably repurchase in the future. If you are looking to buy, try getting a sample size first or find it on sale. I can imagine it being too dark for lighter skin tones.
Jillian K.
Hatboro, PA
As I am writing this review I am very surprised to learn that this is discontinued. This is one of my face or it every day products to use. It's very pigmented as with all of Tartes Amazon clay products, as well as keeping my skin hydrated. Very sad to see this go.
Denise D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I got this product in a makeup subscription bag. I really love the brand Tarte and this bronzer was no exception. I usually use it on top of my contour to give it more or a pop. It blends well and is the perfect color- does not look like mud or dirt on your face like some bronzers can.
Elizabeth-Rose L.
springfield
I love this I use it to contour my cheeks. It's very pigmented so you have to be careful with how much you put on your face. It also has a little shimmer to it. Absolutely gorgeous love this product, totally reccomend it
Maegan S.
Omro, WI
I love tarte product... this makes the cheekbones pop and easy to apply! It a build able product, and stays true to your skin color.... and long lasting! Gentle on skin and has a high pigment! (Highly recommend)
Victoria L.
Tampa , FL
I receive this shade in a beauty subscription box and I feel in love instantly. I use it as my bronzer and contire shade color on my lids . Perfect product to have for travel .
Erin D.
Livingston
I received this bronzer in my ipsy bag and I love it! I got the shade "Park avenue princess" and I use it every day. When I finish the pan I will be getting the full size.
Samantha S.
Cleveland, OH
I've been using this bronzer for about 5 years now. I love it so much and will continue to buy it! I love that it's waterproof but my favorite thing about it is the color. The color is so perfect for my medium/tan skin tone. It's not orange at all, yet not too ashy or grey. It's perfection. I always have one around. Love the matte one so much I would love to try the shimmery version. Would definitely give it a try. Don't think you'd be disappointed. Favorite high end bronzer!!!! Worth the money.
Madeline K.
Sumrall, MS
I LOVE this bronzer and the best thing about it is that I got it as a free gift from sephora! I have the hardest time with bronzers not blending into my foundation and making my face look I just wiped dirt on my face, but this bronzer is wonderful! It gives my face the perfect sun kisses glow and it is build-able. There is a touch of shimmer as well which I love. The amount in this little compact is also a lot I feel like I will never run out!
Shirley L.
I recently rediscovered this product in my makeup stash and now I'm asking myself why I haven't used it earlier! Sad to hear this product was also discontinued. This is a TRUE bronzer meaning it actually makes you look TAN and not like a Cheeto. This is great for contouring as well and you get a decent amount of product for the price.
Nicole D.
Indianapolis, IN
does this bronzer leave a shimmer on the face?
Latoya T.
Steger, IL
I really want to try this is it very pigmented
Cecilia A.
Lovington, NM
Does this stay on all day and is it very shimmery?
Katie A.
Coshocton, OH
Does it have shimmer to it?
Janelle R.
Does this still work on dark skin tones as well?