BY TARTE #83 in Facial Makeup Brushes

A soft, versatile brush to flawlessly apply your tarte Amazonian clay full coverage airbrush foundation.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "It's very soft and dense, picks up powdered makeup well and applies evenly." in 1 review
  • "First of all I am a Bare Minerals lover but I have never gotten perfect coverage with any of the BM brushes so I keep watching views on this brush with the Tarte foundation and decided okay I can always return it if it is not what I expect but it is even better than what I expected it is great and gives such great coverage I don't have to re apply throughout the day, it's easy to clean and I also don't feel like I am losing so much powder when I use it as most brushes, it doesn't absorb powder it applies the powder, flawlessly!!" in 1 review
  • "It is just a little to rough to do most of my blending for me.. After i feel like I have blended most of the powder i go back over with the bare minerals brush to even it out and it turns out great." in 1 review
Irene Z.
Lakeland, FL
I personally don't like it. I bought it with their pressed powder because it's supposed to work best with it and I have to say that the pressed powder I can't live without but this is terrible! The bristles are so pressed in together that it just traps the product and it's impossible to spread it out evenly. Not to mention that it is a nightmare to clean because it's so condensed that either you won't get everything out of it or the cleaner you're using will stay built up in it too. There's a lot better tools out there definitely don't waste your money on this one.
C M.
Austin, TX
I’m giving this a neutral # if stars. I love tarte products and I got this as a gift since I refused to pay for something I’m not sure how to use. I love it, it’s beyond gentle but i use it usually to blend out my foundation and it does a good job but doesn’t look any better than what my blending sponge has done. I’m not sure how to use it with powder. If you have reviewed my other brushes you’ll see what I’m comparing it too.
Kelsey P.
This brush is amazing. I bought it for the first time with my first purchase of the Amazonian clay powder foundation over 4 years ago, and it always gives the most even application for this and other powder foundations. The bristles are short and packed incredibly dense, but don't feel too harsh on my skin. The brush is adorable too, bamboo/hardwood with a gold band around the base. I love it!
Marilyn M.
Port Richey, FL
tarte Airbuki Bamboo Powder Foundation Brush I bought this at Ulta. It was my first foundation brush. It was pricey but it's absolutely a must have. I use it with my Tarte Masconian clay foundation. I don't use it for any of my pressed powders or loose powders. I find that this brush works better with foundation, atleast for me. I absolutely love and I've owned it for awhile and it is still like new after 2 years. I highly recommend it, you'll love it!
Deja W.
this is really hard to clean. i’m always afraid to get the bamboo handle wet or to get water in the actual brush middle so yeah. i ended up returning it just because i couldn’t see a use in it personally. the package is cute and chic that’s what drew me in to buying it
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
This brush is absolutely perfect for applying my foundation. I would highly recommended and have been using this one for several years. It is definitely worth the investment.
Jane Z.
Great brush for the Tarte powder foundation but I’m not sure what else you can use it for so maybe not the most versatile. Very soft and durable although a bit hard to clean. I would recommend only if you have the matching foundation.
Annalisa T.
This is my go to kabuki brush. I purchased the Amazonian Clay Powder and the girl recommended this brush. I like the control I have with it and the way it blends. It's a fuller brush so it applies powder well without being cakey.
Sabrina L.
Daly City, CA
Love this kabuki brush for the loose powder foundation. It makes the powder so full coverage and smooths out and makes the skin look super poreless. I’m pretty sure this brush can be used for any loose powder foundation but I’ve only tried it the the Amazonian powder
Jennifer H.
Wi
I'm thinking of buying this brush for foundation. Any thoughts on what types of foundations it works best with, liquid, cream?
Leidy J.
Is this brush easy to clean ?
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Danielle F.
Alton, IA
I have heard great reviews from this brush,but will it allow my foundation to hide my blemishes better than the one I have now?
Alejandra D.
I've been wanting to buy the amazonian clay powder foundation for a while but I'm not sure if the brush is worth it. $28 just seems a bit steep for a brush I might only be able to use with one product. Does the foundation work with any other kabuki brush? Or does the brush work for other foundations/products?