BY TARTE

A soft, versatile brush to flawlessly apply your tarte Amazonian clay full coverage airbrush foundation.

tarte Airbuki Bamboo Powder Foundation Brush
  • "Wow!! First of all I am a Bare Minerals lover but I have never gotten perfect coverage with any of the BM brushes so I keep watching views on this brush with the Tarte foundation and decided okay I can always return it if it is not what I expect but it is even better than what I expected it is great and gives such great coverage I don't have to re apply throughout the day, it's easy to clean and I also don't feel like I am losing so much powder when I use it as most brushes, it doesn't absorb powder it applies the powder, flawlessly!! Recommend 100% if you use powder foundation." in 77 reviews
  • "I love this brush. For a while I used my Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation with a different brush and I finally invested in this one which goes with it. A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE! A different Kabuki brush would not work with that foundation, however this brush would work with many. It has a great feel and is perfectly dense to effortlessly apply a mineral foundation. Worth the price. " in 21 reviews
  • "This is my favorite brush for liquid foundation, bronzer, blush, anything. I take it with me when I travel because I can spot treat it in between different uses, and it just works amazingly. " in 17 reviews
  • "First of all I am a Bare Minerals lover but I have never gotten perfect coverage with any of the BM brushes so I keep watching views on this brush with the Tarte foundation and decided okay I can always return it if it is not what I expect but it is even better than what I expected it is great and gives such great coverage I don't have to re apply throughout the day, it's easy to clean and I also don't feel like I am losing so much powder when I use it as most brushes, it doesn't absorb powder it applies the powder, flawlessly!!" in 1 review
  • "It's very soft and dense, picks up powdered makeup well and applies evenly." in 1 review
Sarah G.
houston, tx
I love this brush. I bought it when I bought the tarte airbrush powder foundation. This works so well for powder foundations. It really packs on the coverage without looking cakey. Recently I discovered it works really well for liquid foundations as well. It applies it flawlessly without sucking up all of the product and leaves such a beautiful finish to your skin.
Taylor L.
Nolensville, TN
This brush is great for loose powder. Little to know fall out, and it applies evenly. I use this every day for mineral powder foundation. This is the best Kabuki brush I’ve ever used. The only downfal is that I have to clean it more often than my other brushes, but overall I would recommend this brush.
Irene Z.
Lakeland, FL
I personally don't like it. I bought it with their pressed powder because it's supposed to work best with it and I have to say that the pressed powder I can't live without but this is terrible! The bristles are so pressed in together that it just traps the product and it's impossible to spread it out evenly. Not to mention that it is a nightmare to clean because it's so condensed that either you won't get everything out of it or the cleaner you're using will stay built up in it too. There's a lot better tools out there definitely don't waste your money on this one.
Arden W.
I’ve been using this brush for years. It is so soft and compacted. Even though this is a powder brush I use it to blend in my foundation. It works really well for stick foundations which is usually harder to blend. I would defiantly try using this with liquid or stick foundation then going over with a beauty sponge!
Tara B.
Timonium
I use this brush exclusively with the Amazonian Clay Foundation powder. It works amazingly! It makes applying the foundation so quick and easy! The brush is super dense so it holds the powder to my face without causing it to escape inti the air and be wastes. Love.
Stephanie Z.
Miami
I love all this Tarte! I find it to be one of the best brands when it comes to my acne prone skin! I love this dense, short brush because it is very comfortable and applies powder foundation very well to the skin. I use this with my Laura Mercier powder foundation.
Jessica H.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Omg. This brush is AMAZING! It works great with my full coverage tarte powder. I love how dense the top is and how soft the bristles are. It really feels full coverage too. I love the way it looks as well and it’s easy to hold. It’s also long wearing. I’ve had this product for 2 years and still use it. The only issue I’ve come into is that the gold bar at the top has come loose. But, it can be easily screwed back on. And, you have to keep in mind that it’s gone through 2 years of constant travel.
Mayra A.
I use his with it's sister/cousin powder foundation Tarte Amazonian Powder Foundation! Like they were literally made to be paired together! I use this brush when I am looking to create a full coverage look! Its a very dense brush but it provides great coverage!
Jordyn C.
Lexington, KY
i actually really like this. I got it a couple of years ago off QVC and it works great! It’s very small, though. I wish it was larger since it tends to slip out of my hands and is hard to grip. Overall, the quality is great
C M.
Austin, TX
I’m giving this a neutral # if stars. I love tarte products and I got this as a gift since I refused to pay for something I’m not sure how to use. I love it, it’s beyond gentle but i use it usually to blend out my foundation and it does a good job but doesn’t look any better than what my blending sponge has done. I’m not sure how to use it with powder. If you have reviewed my other brushes you’ll see what I’m comparing it too.
Jennifer H.
Beaver Dam, WI
I'm thinking of buying this brush for foundation. Any thoughts on what types of foundations it works best with, liquid, cream?
Leidy J.
Maspeth, NY
Is this brush easy to clean ?
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Danielle F.
Alton, IA
I have heard great reviews from this brush,but will it allow my foundation to hide my blemishes better than the one I have now?
Alejandra D.
I've been wanting to buy the amazonian clay powder foundation for a while but I'm not sure if the brush is worth it. $28 just seems a bit steep for a brush I might only be able to use with one product. Does the foundation work with any other kabuki brush? Or does the brush work for other foundations/products?