BY TARTE #13 in Facial Makeup Brushes

A revolutionary foundation brush that is not only supremely soft, versatile and durable for use, but also made of sustainably harvested bamboo. This foundation brush flawlessly blends and buffs makeup for a perfectly airbrushed effect.

• Has Anyone used this brush with Powder Foundation? 14 Answers
  • tarte Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush does this product b...1 Answers
  • I have always loved doing my foundation with a beauty spong rathe...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I just love this brush it's one of my favorite, you end up with a great make up flawless, not lines very soft and great price " in 10 reviews
  • "I bought this brush to be used with Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hr foundation, and the first time I applied the foundation, using this brush, I sat there in amazement at the reflection in the mirror." in 6 reviews
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I was in the market for a new foundation brush so I went to Sephora.com and scrolled through the highest rated brushes.  I came across this one.  I believe the price was around $45. I was willing to pay that for a brush that had as many greats claims and reviews as this one did.
Once I got it, I was surprised at how big the brush head is.  However, the bristles were soft and very full.  The handle was also nice. I used this brush to apply my foundation as the instructions directed.  I found that it soaked up too much of my foundation.  It also didn't make my skin look airbrushed as it claimed. I had to apply so much foundation to achieve the full coverage look that I like. The brush head was so big that I had to use a different brush to get around my eyes and the side creases of my nose.
Honestly, I regret buying this brush and wish I would've returned it. I gave it a fair shot and have had it over a year.  I rarely use this brush.
Shasha S.
Kristy S.
San Antonio, TX
What a beautiful brush!!! I purchased a similar style one from a leading drugstore cosmetic brush brand. I even fooled myself into thinking it was just as good.  I did, in fact, really like it.  That is... until I FINALLY splurged on this gem!  WOW! It is so nice and so soft! I just love rubbing it all over my face! I use it for compact foundation.  It is so luxurious! I highly recommend it. I purchased mine directly from Tarte.com.   You can use coupons for it when Tarte periodically offers 20% or 15% off.  I suggest watching for a sale as it is pricey, but it is definitely worth a splurge!
Rosalie B.
Irvine, CA
I love this brush ! The bristles are so soft and the brush is sturdy. It hasn't shed on me and I've used it a lot. It can be used for multiple tasks such as putting on face powder or bronzing which are my two favorite ways to use it. It is very pricey, but if you do want to splurge on a brush then I would highly recommend this one. But there are a lot of dupes from real techniques, elf, and royal and nickel that would work as great as this one would.
Emma N.
This is my favorite foundation brush to date. The bristles are insanely soft and dense, and makeup goes on smooth and flawless. Face looks truly airbrushed and well-covered. Works great with liquid and cream formulas, and blends makeup flawlessly. Overall on of the best foundation brushes out there!
Rosalind P.
Plano
This is a good brush for applying there Foundation. Especially the Amazonian clay Foundation. Because that's a thick foundation and this is a compact head brush it really applies it quickly and smoothly. I gave it 4 stars because I wish it didn't have a wooden handle. When I washed it I've noticed that the handle is starting to crack. But all in all it's a good little brush especially for applying the clay Foundation.
Despina N.
Henrico, VA
This foundation brush is SO amazing. I have many different foundation brushes, mac, aveda, morphe, etc. and I reach for this one all the time. I have had it for over 5 years and it is still as soft as the day I bought it! All the cleaning products through the years haven’t even made this brush shed whatsoever! Highly recommend you add this brush to your collection!
Lacey B.
Tampa
Pretty good. Covers a lot of surface area at once. Makes application time cut in half. As long as your skin is hydrated and not dry, the end result should look near flawless. I like this much better than a beauty blender. I wish it came with a cap/sleeve to keep dry and protected. Wash often. I never notice shedding, comfortable in hand. Overall worth the money!
Kayla T.
keithville, LA
Brushes are my weakness. I always say that a good brush goes a long way! These are great brushes and I have very sensitive skin so I have to be careful what I put on my face. Some brushes make me feel so itchy and the itchiness will last hours. It's miserable! But these brushes do not make me itchy. Must be the type of material brushes are mad of.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I bought this online based on all of the fabulous reviews it’s gotten! A little pricey for a foundation brush but I think it was money well spent!! I use it quite often and it’s so soft and my foundation goes on so smooth and streak free while using this! Highly recommend if you’re in the market for a new high quality foundation brush
Emily M.
Elgin, SC
Has Anyone used this brush with Powder Foundation?
Mary D.
Boone, NC
Is this worth the money?
Kelsey R.
Does this leave streaks on your face?
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
What is the best thing about this product? Is there another cheaper better brush out there?
jaime c.
tullytown, PA
Is it worth the price & if so, why?