BY TARTE

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A revolutionary foundation brush that is not only supremely soft, versatile and durable for use, but also made of sustainably harvested bamboo. This foundation brush flawlessly blends and buffs makeup for a perfectly airbrushed effect.

• Do you use spong or brushe for blending your foundation??...10 Answers
  • What is your favorite foundation brush? I just got tarte...7 Answers
  • Has Anyone used this brush with Powder Foundation? 14 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I purchased this with the Tarte Clay Liquid Foundation. and I honestly, love the brush more than the foundation! I really like how dense the brush is and the buffing power is amazing. Your foundation goes on light yet covers everything. Flawless finish!! and I haven't seen any shedding from the brush which is a plus. " in 66 reviews
  • "I love this brush so much!!! It delivers an even coverage without having to use tons of product. I love it so much that I also use it for my blush and bronzer" in 51 reviews
  • "I just love this brush it's one of my favorite, you end up with a great make up flawless, not lines very soft and great price " in 10 reviews
  • "I bought this brush to be used with Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hr foundation, and the first time I applied the foundation, using this brush, I sat there in amazement at the reflection in the mirror." in 6 reviews
Christin Z.
Watertown, Sd
I LOVE THIS BRUSH! I have had it for over a year and it is still in amazing shape. Even though it is quite big for foundation, it is very easy to get in the creases of my nose. I like bigger brushes so I can apply foundation quicker. I also feel like it’s made big so the middle distributes the foundation and the edges buff it out. My foundation buffs over my skin and gives me an airbrushed look! It is a little tricky to clean but it’s worth it to keep it in good condition. At first I thought the price was crazy but after having it for so long it’s absolutely worth it!
Kat A.
Long Island, NY
tarte Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush my all time favorite foundation brush! I saw someone on YouTube use it and I was immediately obsessed so I tried it out myself and went out and bought a duplicate for when it ets too damaged to use! I don’t think I’ll ever need a better foundation brush! It glides makeup on so smoothly and flawlessly. I don’t ever have streaks or missing spots, everything always looks amazing. Idk what exactly it is about this brush but it is a definite staple in my makeup collection!!!
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I was in the market for a new foundation brush so I went to Sephora.com and scrolled through the highest rated brushes.  I came across this one.  I believe the price was around $45. I was willing to pay that for a brush that had as many greats claims and reviews as this one did.
Once I got it, I was surprised at how big the brush head is.  However, the bristles were soft and very full.  The handle was also nice. I used this brush to apply my foundation as the instructions directed.  I found that it soaked up too much of my foundation.  It also didn't make my skin look airbrushed as it claimed. I had to apply so much foundation to achieve the full coverage look that I like. The brush head was so big that I had to use a different brush to get around my eyes and the side creases of my nose.
Honestly, I regret buying this brush and wish I would've returned it. I gave it a fair shot and have had it over a year.  I rarely use this brush.
Abigail D.
New york, NY
I’m just going to say it; I really dislike this brush and don’t get the hype around it. I bought it a few years ago with the Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation and it didn’t work with that. I’ve tried it with many foundations since and it doesn’t spread nor blend product on my skin well at all. Now, I just use it occasionally for my self tanner. Also, it is waaaay overpriced. Save your money (and get a better product) by buying the Sigma F80 or any real techniques brush - both better quality by a mile.
Renae M.
Fargo, ND
I love this brush so much and use it everyday with my tarte amazonian clay stick foundation. I was recommended this brush by a Sephora employee when I was in need of  a new foundation brush. I've had this brush for about a year now and it is still in perfect shape and holds up great when washed. I definitely prefer this brush over a beauty blender because I feel like it doesn't soap up as much product as beauty blenders do. Would definitely recommend purchasing this brush!
Jasmine L.
Kansas City
When I first started using makeup I had bought this brush, it is absolutely stunning on the skin. This was my go-to brush for foundation. I now use a beauty blender but whenever I decide to use a brush this is the one! My only complaints are that I feel I have to use a bit more product (foundation) than I would if I used a beauty blender. And I think it’s a bit on the pricier side.
Also, for me it helps to actually press it into the skin to avoid streaks from the brush.
Reigh D.
Knoxville, TN
When I first purchased this brush I thought it was perfect but after using a blending sponge I've learned this brush soaks up a ton of product. It does blend foundation out beautifully but sadly you will need to use more than usual. It keeps its shape after washing and it's never shed on me one time. It is a good brush but there are tons of other brushes out there that are cheaper that do the same job while soaking up less product.
Rosalind P.
Plano, TX
This is a good brush for applying there Foundation. Especially the Amazonian clay Foundation. Because that's a thick foundation and this is a compact head brush it really applies it quickly and smoothly. I gave it 4 stars because I wish it didn't have a wooden handle. When I washed it I've noticed that the handle is starting to crack. But all in all it's a good little brush especially for applying the clay Foundation.
Bianca P.
Brooklyn
I LOVE this brush for most of my foundations/tinted moisturizers. It really does what it says and leaves a pretty airbrushed look. I’ve seen some reviews that say the brush falls apart after a few washes and while that might be true for some, I’ve had this brush for over 6 months and wash it a couple times a month and have never had that problem. It was a great investment and I often recommend it to friends.
Michelle Y.
Staten Island, NY
I used to use a beauty blender to blend out my foundation but I always hated how it soaked up so much of the product. I was always hesitant to use a foundation brush because bad brushes can leave your foundation looking streaky and I didn't think anything could blend my face out as effectively as a beauty blender. As my foundation tastes got more expensive, i decided it was time to invest in a brush so that I wouldn't be wasting foundation. I heard great things about this tarte brush so I decided to buy it during one of Sephora's 15% off sales. I am so glad I did because the brush is so soft and this does a great job of giving you a truly air brushed finish. The only con I can think of is that the brush head is very big so it is hard to get into the crevices of your face. Overall, amazing brush and I would strongly recommend
Emily M.
Elgin, SC
Has Anyone used this brush with Powder Foundation?
Mary D.
Boone, NC
Is this worth the money?
Manal A.
rakkestad
Kelsey R.
Does this leave streaks on your face?
debbie d.
Pr Du Chien, WI
What is your favorite foundation brush? I just got tarte Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush and I’m looking forward to trying it.... What is your favorite?

back