BY TARTE #15 in Facial Makeup Brushes

A revolutionary foundation brush that is not only supremely soft, versatile and durable for use, but also made of sustainably harvested bamboo. This foundation brush flawlessly blends and buffs makeup for a perfectly airbrushed effect.

• Has Anyone used this brush with Powder Foundation? 14 Answers
  • tarte Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush does this product b...1 Answers
  • Brush or sponge ?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I purchased this with the Tarte Clay Liquid Foundation. and I honestly, love the brush more than the foundation! I really like how dense the brush is and the buffing power is amazing. Your foundation goes on light yet covers everything. Flawless finish!! and I haven't seen any shedding from the brush which is a plus. " in 66 reviews
  • "I love this brush so much!!! It delivers an even coverage without having to use tons of product. I love it so much that I also use it for my blush and bronzer" in 51 reviews
  • "I just love this brush it's one of my favorite, you end up with a great make up flawless, not lines very soft and great price " in 10 reviews
  • "I bought this brush to be used with Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hr foundation, and the first time I applied the foundation, using this brush, I sat there in amazement at the reflection in the mirror." in 6 reviews
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I was in the market for a new foundation brush so I went to Sephora.com and scrolled through the highest rated brushes.  I came across this one.  I believe the price was around $45. I was willing to pay that for a brush that had as many greats claims and reviews as this one did.
Once I got it, I was surprised at how big the brush head is.  However, the bristles were soft and very full.  The handle was also nice. I used this brush to apply my foundation as the instructions directed.  I found that it soaked up too much of my foundation.  It also didn't make my skin look airbrushed as it claimed. I had to apply so much foundation to achieve the full coverage look that I like. The brush head was so big that I had to use a different brush to get around my eyes and the side creases of my nose.
Honestly, I regret buying this brush and wish I would've returned it. I gave it a fair shot and have had it over a year.  I rarely use this brush.
Shasha S.
Kaitlyn J.
Gastonia, NC
I’ve tried sooo many brushes from ELF to high end and I have never been able to achieve the “airbrush finish” I sought after....until this brush. This is the first kabuki style brush I have used and I LOVE it!! I always felt like when I used large foundation brushes in the past that I was wasting product but this brush has soooo many bristles that it stays on top of the brush and transfers wonderfully without sinking into the brush. I have zero, ZERO streaks when I use this brush and actually feel like I use less product because I’m buffing it out so well. I put the foundation directly on the brush in small increments and then use both small and large circular motions to get the smoothest foundation look. I’ve used with both light and full coverage foundation and overall I feel that it works best with full coverage, especially the tarte Amazonian Clay foundation. I recommend this brush to all the makeup lovers in my life!!! No edits on either of these pics...so airbrushed.
Christin Z.
Watertown, Sd
I LOVE THIS BRUSH! I have had it for over a year and it is still in amazing shape. Even though it is quite big for foundation, it is very easy to get in the creases of my nose. I like bigger brushes so I can apply foundation quicker. I also feel like it’s made big so the middle distributes the foundation and the edges buff it out. My foundation buffs over my skin and gives me an airbrushed look! It is a little tricky to clean but it’s worth it to keep it in good condition. At first I thought the price was crazy but after having it for so long it’s absolutely worth it!
Kat A.
Woodmere, NY
tarte Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush my all time favorite foundation brush! I saw someone on YouTube use it and I was immediately obsessed so I tried it out myself and went out and bought a duplicate for when it ets too damaged to use! I don’t think I’ll ever need a better foundation brush! It glides makeup on so smoothly and flawlessly. I don’t ever have streaks or missing spots, everything always looks amazing. Idk what exactly it is about this brush but it is a definite staple in my makeup collection!!!
Jamie M.
I honestly prefer a beauty sponge, but this is hands down my favorite foundation brush of all time! It works best for silicone based demi mattes and full matte formulas, and tends to cause minor streaking with water based foundations, but that’s standard. My favorite part about this brush is that it’s not massive and allows precision application without getting foundation all over my eyebrows or under my eyes. Soft, but still dense enough to get the job done!
Reigh D.
Knoxville, TN
When I first purchased this brush I thought it was perfect but after using a blending sponge I've learned this brush soaks up a ton of product. It does blend foundation out beautifully but sadly you will need to use more than usual. It keeps its shape after washing and it's never shed on me one time. It is a good brush but there are tons of other brushes out there that are cheaper that do the same job while soaking up less product.
Ivette A.
Bronx, NY
Its a nice brush. Its soft and really fluffy however, it can leave streaks on your face when u apply your foundation if u press it to your face too much. It has a tricky way to use it so u can get an even foundation application and sometimes when in a rush u dont wanna go through all that. Its pricey considering the quality if the brush. I wouldnt recommend if youre not an expert MUA. It is not a beginner friendly brush.
Emma N.
This is my favorite foundation brush to date. The bristles are insanely soft and dense, and makeup goes on smooth and flawless. Face looks truly airbrushed and well-covered. Works great with liquid and cream formulas, and blends makeup flawlessly. Overall on of the best foundation brushes out there!
Rosalind P.
Plano
This is a good brush for applying there Foundation. Especially the Amazonian clay Foundation. Because that's a thick foundation and this is a compact head brush it really applies it quickly and smoothly. I gave it 4 stars because I wish it didn't have a wooden handle. When I washed it I've noticed that the handle is starting to crack. But all in all it's a good little brush especially for applying the clay Foundation.
Emily M.
Elgin, SC
Has Anyone used this brush with Powder Foundation?
Mary D.
Boone, NC
Is this worth the money?
Kelsey R.
Does this leave streaks on your face?
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
What is the best thing about this product? Is there another cheaper better brush out there?
jaime c.
tullytown, PA
Is it worth the price & if so, why?