BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

tarte Airbrush Finish Bamboo Blush Brush Over all Length: 5 3/4" Bristles: 1 1/2"

Siouxsie L.
Las Vegas
I got this brush in a gift basket over the holidays and I’ve tried it out a few times since. I can’t really use it for much without it coming off as streak-y and the hairs are still falling out till this day which is kind of a bummer. But I do love to use it for blending my contour and blush together for a seamless look.
Rhonda H.
Hillsboro, OR
I recently got the chance to get my hands on this beautiful tool..a brilliant beauty tool that is.. I love her way it lays anything that you put on it so smoothly. One of the top rated brushes out here!!
You will love it
Samantha H.
Allegan, MI
This brush is super soft and blends really well. I use it with my every day make up, and I honestly just love it. It's a great product, a little pricey, but I'd definitely recommend. 10/10 would buy again.