BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

tarte Airbrush Finish Bamboo Blush Brush Over all Length: 5 3/4" Bristles: 1 1/2"

Jessica J.
Orlando
I have had this brush for soooo long and it has served me well! Applies blush very well but it does hold a good amount of the product. I have also noticed that some of the bristles are coming out so I will probably have to get a new one soon. Overall a great blush brush!
Diana G.
Highlands, TX
This blush brush is amazing, product goes a long way using this brush, it’s so subtle and soft, it’s a bit pricey but it last for a very long time if taken care of. I would definitely buy again after mine messes up.
Siouxsie L.
N Las Vegas, NV
I got this brush in a gift basket over the holidays and I’ve tried it out a few times since. I can’t really use it for much without it coming off as streak-y and the hairs are still falling out till this day which is kind of a bummer. But I do love to use it for blending my contour and blush together for a seamless look.
Vanessa B.
Miami
Tart always had such a great selection of brushes they always come out with new innovative ideas and I find myself loving every move they go towards. There are bamboo brushes are amazing and I love how they use natural. Some of the best brushes you would try and they always come out with sets depending on their looks or promotion
Janette A.
Durham, NC
Tarte brushes are the softest I have come across. They’re beautiful, silky and last forever.
I’m not really a brush snob, but i got one of theirs with a Tarte beauty set once and am slowly building a full kit.
Rhonda H.
Hillsboro, OR
I recently got the chance to get my hands on this beautiful tool..a brilliant beauty tool that is.. I love her way it lays anything that you put on it so smoothly. One of the top rated brushes out here!!
You will love it
Samantha H.
Allegan, MI
This brush is super soft and blends really well. I use it with my every day make up, and I honestly just love it. It's a great product, a little pricey, but I'd definitely recommend. 10/10 would buy again.
Kasey H.
Dallas, GA
These are some of my favorite brushes to use! You can’t go wrong with tarts! They pick up just enough product and blend makeup out beautifully!
Alee C.
sterling
I gave this brush to my mom and regretted once I used it. It is dense and puts the perfect amount of pigment on.
Rylie M.
Hubbard
Love this brush! Makes applying blush easy! Doesn’t cause you to apply a bunch in one spot.