3 colors available

BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

tarte airblush maracuja blush Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• I own this blush but I was wondering what is the best technique to ...4 Answers
  • Is this blush very shimmery? 4 Answers
  • How does this Tarte blush compare to others? Does it come close to...1 Answers
Gia K.
Gia K.
Durham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My sister recently gave me this and knowing tarte and I have been a fan of their amazonian clay blushes for the longest time now, I opened the box, without thinking it was cream.

I was almost done with my face makeup, so I grabbed this blush, opened the compact realized it was a cream. I'd already dipped my brush in it and I needed to be out the door so I just went with it.

Surprisingly, it applied well on top of powder and the shade "shimmering poppy" looked like a natural flush of color on the cheeks. It stayed on for most of the day with very minimal fading.

Another Great blush from tarte!
makeupbymrsdee m.
makeupbymrsdee m.
Richmond , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a freebie for ordering that I chose with my order and 'm quite pleased with the texture and color. It blends well and certainly is something to be considered. Anything cream is a must or those who enjoy beating their face. The creamier the better of course, I would definitely purchase this as I
am not a big blush buyer, but when I find one that works, it's a keeper most definitely. Love Tarte!
krista b.
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite blush options for summer! I just tap it into the skin with a beauty blender and it stays on all day long, even in hot weather! Colors are pretty. The shimmer translates as a healthy sheen on the skin, not glittery. Really a lovely natural blush. I just love them!
Liana R.
Liana R.
Redlands, CA
This blush formula is like nothing else I've ever used. It has this amazing super soft plush mousse texture and is incredibly pigmented. It's buildable and blendable and beautiful. I have very pale skin and it worked great. It also lasts forever.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Greenville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was worried I wouldn't like it due to its gel/ soufflé like texture, but it's easy to apply, and very blendable. The one I have has a very lovely peachy undertone, perfect for people who have tan skin! And not too much shimmer.
Lizbeth R.
Lizbeth R.
Charlotte, NC
Very pretty blush i ever owned its great quality pros very pigmentef cons no cons long lasting which is good for me and my cheeks matte finish its just perfect color for my cheeks i will recommend it to others
Isabella M.
Isabella M.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Extremely light weight and buildable in case youre going out at night and want to look dramatic and bold or during the day at work when you want to look naturally flushed and presentable. I love the pigment
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Warsaw, VA
I love this blush one of my favorite blushes! Looks so beautiful on the skin. Very easy to blend a little goes a long way, you could defiantly go ham with this blush very easily lol.
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this blush, its the perfect shade for me! Not to bright, but not dull enough where you can't tell you're wearing any makeup. I love the natural look it gives me!
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Mission, TX
This Tarte blush is awesome. It is really pigmented and stay all day. The shades are all really pretty. I will definitely buy more of this product in the future
marlene c.
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone know where I can get Tarte cosmetics at a lower price than in the stores? I'm dying to have this
Susan C.
Susan C.
Delta, PA
Is this blush very shimmery?
Shannen G.
Shannen G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own this blush but I was wondering what is the best technique to apply it. I use it with a blush brush but it does not want to pick up much product that way.
Ashlynn H.
Ashlynn H.
I bought 3 of these blushes on sale on their website and I can't figure out what kind of brush to use for it. It's so hard to get the product on my face. HELP!
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it good on oily skin? Or sensitive skin?