Tarte 6-Pc. Treasured Tools Brush Set, Created for Macy's uploaded by Ryan A.Tarte 6-Pc. Treasured Tools Brush Set, Created for Macy's uploaded by Alena M.

BY TARTE

Tarte 6-Pc. Treasured Tools Brush Set, Created for Macy's Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new) see more...

Daphne W.
These are seriously some of the prettiest brushes I have ever seen!!!! Totally love them and they work great, not to mention they are high performance naturals. They even came with a matching brush holder!!!! Highly recommend!!!
Brittney W.
These brushes are so soft and help create s flawless look. I wish the handles were solid instead of hollow but the decor is beautiful so it’s worth the compromise.
Alena M.
Santa Maria
These brushes work very well for contouring even though they are really big they actually do get the right angles on your face I really like these brushes I use them every single day I got them at Macy's there were 40 bucks and they are definitely worth every penny
Jazhane L.
This product is a really good product also it give a fall/Halloween colors and u can get this from Macy’s and the brush applies makeup really well and is very soft for sensitive skin and when u clean them the makeup removes from the brush really quick and u should really buy it
Ciara W.
Auburn, CA
Tartes 2017 holiday brush sets are AMAZING!! They're super soft and very high quality, I love them! They'd make a great gift too (;
Hibah Y.
Amazing brushes, easy to clean and soft. Love the designs and matching brush holder as well. It was definitely worth it.
Kamesha n.
Love these brushes soft, the design in the handle are cute, they make for great gifts and make products easy to apply
Sakeeina D.
Dubai
#tartecosmetics #tartebrushsets
These beauties from Tarte who wouldn’t want to have them !! The quality looks superb.. they look sooo amazing tooTarte 6-Pc. Treasured Tools Brush Set, Created for Macy's... fall in love at first look 😍
Jessica L.
Vancouver
I'm so happy I picked it up while I was at Macy's. I love the foundation brush, it applies foundation so evenly. I also love the powder brush, IT'S SO FLUFFY. I have not had the chance to try out the other three brushes but I'm certain they will be fabulous. 110% recommend.
Cayce H.
Louisville, KY
These are so beautiful 😩 are they worth the money? Easy to clean?
Whittney R.
Rome, NY
Are these tools worth the money? I have had my eye on them for a while but keep going back and forth. [product:tarte-6-pc.-treasured-tools-brush-set,-created-for-macy's]