BY TARTE #34 in Makeup Brush Sets

tarte Limited Edition 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

Katie W.
Manassas, VA
I mean how gorgeous is the packaging?! Not to mention the quality! These brushes are amazing in every way. They bristles are soft and effective. I have combination skin and they don’t irritate my face at all.
Chelsea B.
Shinnston, WV
Probably my favorite brush set. i ordered these online one day with a gift card and it's been a long story ever since... soft to the touch but firm to do they job. my everyday brushes for sure! 10/10 recommend
Alexis C.
Phoenix, AZ
This 6 piece set is amazing. I love the flat brush to apply my highlighter. All of the brushes in the kit are amazing to blend everything out whether it’s your eyeshadow or your bronzer. I am 110% satisfied.
Hailey M.
Marietta, GA
Love this brush set for not only it's looks but function as well I have very sensitive skin and it never bothers me and is a great value and applies makeup so easily and smooth I would recommend this product!
Giana D.
Athens, OH
I think these brushes are so beautiful to even look at let alone what they can do is crazy! I have combination skin and it really works so well. I love they don’t shed and I am super satisfied with these!!
Haley T.
Love love these brushes!! They are so soft and they apply all kinds of makeup beautifully. I’ve used them with powders and liquids and they are great with either type. Plus they are super cute and shiny!
Fatima S.
pomona
I’m not a big fan of these brushes personally. It may depend on the way I apply my makeup but I just think that they brushes shed too much and are hard to clean. I’m disappointed and would not recommend.
Sahara S.
This brush set is so soft and beautiful. It's so easy to use and to apply with the fallout of the hair. I bought mine at sephora. The value was pricey but worth it. I was totally satisfied with the set.
Maria O.
Fort Myers Fl
This pack of brushes are one of my favorites you have to tried I’m absolutely in love because you can used to much and never wear out and are really good for any skin I’m so satisfied whit this product
Christina N.
All the brushes you need in order to get the job done! They're so soft so I would recommend it. I don't use them often since I don't wear face makeup a lot but I would definitely recommend them! :))))
Carolyn P.
atlanta
I love the way these brushes look but I always have to know if the brushes shed before i buy them. Do they shed? Are they soft? Do the eye brushes blend the products well?
Susmita U.
london
Is it actually good and how much is it
Julie G.
Tuscola, IL
I've become a fan of tarte cosmetics over the last year. When looking at brushes, these seem to be a good choice to purchase, soft & durable. How much did you spend on this 6 piece brush set?
Deniece B.
Nederland
Are these brushes fluffy so Yes do they blend Good because most of the time if brushes are super fluffly there’re not Good a blending
Natalee K.
Eugene, OR
Do these leave brush lines?