BY TARTE #34 in Makeup Brush Sets

tarte Limited Edition 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

kearstin G.
i love makeup brushes. and i hoard them sometimes too haha. these brushes i've had for so long and they're still in great shape! they put the makeup directly on your face with no mess and i'd definitely but it again!
Kaylee P.
Evans , GA
Tarte is literally the best. Whether I order brushes/makeup/skincare I’m always 100% satisfied. I never stray from this brand unless I have too. Long time customer and will continue to shop. Unbelievably satisfied ♥️
Katerine K.
Athens , GA
Este juego de brochas son wow de buenas ya que te sirve para todo el rostro y ojos fácil de usar de buenísima calidad de verdad que recomendable lo malo que fue edición limitada ojalá y vuelvan a tenerlas a la venta
Kassie B.
Moss Point, MS
These brushes are awesome! They help put on makeup smoothly and are a good price and quality! They are soft and work better than most. I bought mine online. I was highly satisfied with these brushes and want more!
Chyna W.
cedar falls
These brushes where amazing! I loved the colour on it and how cute they are. I have normal skin type and use it all the time. Compared to my last set it’s a huge improvement and I was satisfied and would recommend!
Melissa R.
Tempe , AZ
These brushes are a bit pricey but are so worth the money. They are so soft and don't shed at all! They are easy to use & good for carrying around in a purse since they are smaller. They apply makeup so flawlessly.
Blanca M.
This set of brushes can be all you need to get that perfect skin. I love how i can use one of the brushes for every single thing. I love it and recommend it because they are high quality and very worth the money.
Mami R.
Raleigh
These six lovely makeup brush I us on a daily basses . I love how there easy to blend when I use my Morphe 35O - 35 Color Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette I love how I be looking in satisfied with these brushs
Laura E.
Before trying Tarte brushes I thought applying makeup was a long and hard process! Now I swear by these brushes! They pick up just the right amount of product and they’re so easy to use! Definitely recommended!!
Gabriela G.
Washington
This brush set is so amazing. The brushes have such smooth tips making it very soft on the face, I bought this from Sephora and it was kind of pricey, but overall I was satisfied! I would defiantly recommend!
Carolyn P.
atlanta
I love the way these brushes look but I always have to know if the brushes shed before i buy them. Do they shed? Are they soft? Do the eye brushes blend the products well?
Susmita U.
london
Is it actually good and how much is it
Julie G.
Tuscola, IL
I've become a fan of tarte cosmetics over the last year. When looking at brushes, these seem to be a good choice to purchase, soft & durable. How much did you spend on this 6 piece brush set?
Deniece B.
Nederland
Are these brushes fluffy so Yes do they blend Good because most of the time if brushes are super fluffly there’re not Good a blending
Natalee K.
Eugene, OR
Do these leave brush lines?