BY TARTE #36 in Makeup Brush Sets

tarte Limited Edition 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

Perlita P.
this package is amazing!
so necessary !!
their brushes are beautiful and their colors
So elegant, I definitely need them.
LOùlôu m.
Ain temouchant el malah
Tart 6piece brush set aneed you hope to get that in my collection you better give it to me to promote it in my instagram
Jessica H.
a lovely brush set that has a soft texture and doesn't feel hard and rough on my face . blends in makeup beautifully .
Lulú M.
The brushes is sensation beautiful in your skin our in your face. Your face after beautiful. Recomended is professional
Laura M.
CARTAGENA
Este ser es muy muy lindo. Son muy suaves y útiles para dejar un maquillaje de impactó, además de eso son muy completas
Fatima M.
Abu Dhabi, Abu dhabi
OMG i love this set SO SO SO MUCH!!!!! Especiallyyy the foundation buffer brush! Zero streaks and flawless application!
Kylie S.
Holloway
I love this brush set because each brush can tell whether it’s for contour or highlight. These brushes are very soft
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
I love any luxurious products
And this fellows give such a luxurious feeling when I am using it on my delicate skin
Fabiana N.
Tener estas brochas es mi sueño echo realidad me gustan muchísimos y me encantaría tenerlas en mi kit de maquillaje
Merna A.
Cairo
I love this set & this brushes I use one for foundation and another for blinding eye shadow & another for concelar
Julie G.
Tuscola, IL
I've become a fan of tarte cosmetics over the last year. When looking at brushes, these seem to be a good choice to purchase, soft & durable. How much did you spend on this 6 piece brush set?
Carolyn P.
atlanta
I love the way these brushes look but I always have to know if the brushes shed before i buy them. Do they shed? Are they soft? Do the eye brushes blend the products well?
Jenna C.
Queens
How effective does tarte brushes work?
Susmita U.
Wellow walk, Carshalton
Is it actually good and how much is it
Anabel C.