BY TARTE #36 in Makeup Brush Sets

tarte Limited Edition 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

Alexa G.
SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA
This brushes are the ones I've always used since Anastasias brushes are Wack #SorryNotSorry tartes brushes are so far the best.
Alondra D.
the tarte brushes are very good, they are of excellent quality and complement a lot when it comes to making your favorite look
Jay H.
Okotoks, AB
When I use this brush set I always feel like doing my makeup is so relaxing and so effortless! Even first thing in the morning!
Athira N.
Sumenep
This tarte brush set is completely amazing. I love the kabuki brush bcs its smooth and helps me to put my foundation. Xoxo <3
Amanvi S.
This is a very fluffy and soft brush set by Tarte.Easy to use.and handle.Luved this product this set is gud for beginners.
Lupis R.
Comitan
Las brochas son esenciales para el maquillaje, siempre y cuando la textura sea suave pues te dejará un acabado más natural
árbol s.
Puebla
Difuminan hermoso, el pelo es muy suave es hermoso, tiene todo lo básico que se necesita si empiezas esto es ideal para ti
Raw A.
Doha, Doha
I love these brushes this set offers the most essential brushes I always use it when I'm on the go it has everything I need
Rosa Ines P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
These tarte brushes are quite complete, they are 6 brushes, perfect to carry in the bag, go traveling and diffuse very well
chaima b.
Mahdia
oh mon dieu j aimerais trop tester les pinceaux de chez tarte c'est mon rêve tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer
Julie G.
Tuscola, IL
I've become a fan of tarte cosmetics over the last year. When looking at brushes, these seem to be a good choice to purchase, soft & durable. How much did you spend on this 6 piece brush set?
Carolyn P.
atlanta
I love the way these brushes look but I always have to know if the brushes shed before i buy them. Do they shed? Are they soft? Do the eye brushes blend the products well?
Jenna C.
Queens
How effective does tarte brushes work?
Susmita U.
Wellow walk, Carshalton
Is it actually good and how much is it
Anabel C.