BY TARTE #36 in Makeup Brush Sets

tarte Limited Edition 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

Hope F.
Fort McMurray , AB
Nicol is the best, as soon as I found out she made brushes I HAD to buy! I wasn’t disappointed the foundation kabuki is great and blends amazing, I also love the fan brush it’s great for highlight! I would recommend!!
Ikram M.
I love these brushes !!! They are well made and great to use everyday also soft on my face. I know these brushes will last for a couple years with the proper maintenance. All pieces have great use. Excited to continue using.
Aylin R.
Calexico, CA
Tarte brushes are the best! So soft and pretty! There are many high end brushes but tarte are my favorite ones. I use them everyday to do my makeup and they leave my makeup flawless. Totally would buy again
LEAR30946 angelys O.
 the Tarte Tarteist x @NicolConcilio Brush Set was an excellent selection of quality brushes from Tarte. Honestly, I’d buy it for the Beauty in the Buff Airbuki Foundation Brush alone! That’s a solid gold brush pick! If you’re just started out in makeup or you need to add to your brush collection this is an excellent selection of brushes that represent all aspects of your face and eyes. I’d definitely have paid a little more for a set that also included a blush brush but aside from this I loved the set!
Rebecca F.
Ramelton/letterkenny
The color of these brushes are gorgeous 💕! I received them as a gift from a friend I the actual bristles are super soft and not harsh at all on the skin definitely will be purchasing some more of these 👌
Schaean t.
I have other brush sets I use more often. It was one of my first bigger makeup purchases. I use the fan brush most. Definitely never use the foundation brush. I like my morphe brushes beter
lina n.
It has this luxary feel and nice wieght on it the fact that it picks up the product is great for makeup i like its very nice the brush is soft but firm enough to hold the shape😊
Sstephanie H.
Love these brushes a very worthwhile investment for a make up enthusiast, love that there has been no shedding and always return to original shape and condition after washing.
sez l.
Would love to trial and do a full depth review of the tarte 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio the brushes look so amazing and soft with the right amount of density!
odessa d.
Toronto, ON
this brush set is amazing and this is all you need for your whole face. this set is super travel friendly and is amazing for people on the go. Would highly recommend this!!
Julie G.
Tuscola, IL
I've become a fan of tarte cosmetics over the last year. When looking at brushes, these seem to be a good choice to purchase, soft & durable. How much did you spend on this 6 piece brush set?
Carolyn P.
atlanta
I love the way these brushes look but I always have to know if the brushes shed before i buy them. Do they shed? Are they soft? Do the eye brushes blend the products well?
Jenna C.
Queens
How effective does tarte brushes work?
Susmita U.
Wellow walk, Carshalton
Is it actually good and how much is it
Anabel C.