BY TARTE #34 in Makeup Brush Sets

tarte Limited Edition 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

Chelsie Y.
Ventura
I love theses brushes!!! The bristles are super soft and don't come out when I clean them, unlike most brushes I have. Even after cleaning the bristles, they stay soft! They blend my makeup perfectly, almost as if my makeup was airbrushed!
Kristy V.
Montgomery, IL
I love these brushes from Tarts. You know majority of brushes claim to last and be soft. My experience is that's not at all true. The bristles fall out and get hard after a use or too but not these they are defiantly worth the money.
Myrissa L.
Nevada, MO
All of my brushes are tarte and I love them. I’ve had my brushes for almost three years now and none of them are falling apart. My favorite is the blending brush because it actually blends my eyeshadow and makes everything look good.
kennedy s.
Cincinnati
this brush set is very beautiful to have in a makeup bag. i use this makeup brush set every single day! i bought this set at sephora, it’s rather on the expensive side, but if you have oily skin these brushes will work well for you!
Brianna B.
This is a really good brush set to give to someone who is a beginner or in need of multitasking brushes , they are so soft and they last forever I've had these same brushes for sooo long and they still preform as if they are new
Hanna F.
A quality set of brushes is the first step to getting a face full of makeup that really pops and looks good. I found that these brushes were soft enough as well as being sturdy enough to blend anything and everything I could have wanted on my face.
Danyel C.
Bremerton, WA
I like this little brush set. Easy to take on the go for travel. The gold is nice and shiny. The brushes are soft and helps with blending. I would recommend this and I would def buy more as gifts since they will last a long time
Tamara W.
Tarte has some awesome brushes they are super soft yet firm products apply smoothly and evenly and they help blend well I buy my tarte products from Macy’s or Sephora they are however on the high end of makeup but well worth it
sara T.
These brushes are great. In my opinion you can't have a good look if you don't have great brushes. The brushes are so soft yet strong enough to apply product appropriately. Made strong to last. I would totally recommend this to a friend.
Mollee M.
THESE BRUSHES ARE SO HANDY! I never do my makeup anymore without using at least one of the brushes! They are highly recommend by me. They make things easy to use and they last a long time!! Go get yourself on of these sets.
Carolyn P.
atlanta
I love the way these brushes look but I always have to know if the brushes shed before i buy them. Do they shed? Are they soft? Do the eye brushes blend the products well?
Susmita U.
london
Is it actually good and how much is it
Julie G.
Tuscola, IL
I've become a fan of tarte cosmetics over the last year. When looking at brushes, these seem to be a good choice to purchase, soft & durable. How much did you spend on this 6 piece brush set?
Deniece B.
Nederland
Are these brushes fluffy so Yes do they blend Good because most of the time if brushes are super fluffly there’re not Good a blending
Natalee K.
Eugene, OR
Do these leave brush lines?