BY TARTE #27 in Makeup Brush Sets

tarte Limited Edition 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

Khadidja F.
Je ne suis pas adepte de se genre de produit.j'ai pu le tester grace a une box beauté. J'en suis ravie. Tres facile d'application et surtout coumzur naturelle sans faux pats pas de paillettes ni de nacre .je le conseille
Sophie C.
LOVE these products !! easy to use and pick up products really well !!! Creates blending to be easy and has a good range of brushes. Would highly recommend as reasonably priced and one of my all time favs.
Caitlin P.
Sault Ste, ON
I absolutely love this brush set! I think Tarte makes some of the best brushes, the quality is amazing and is hefty and feel expensive and the bristles are good as well and don't fall out! They are very soft too
Maureen G.
Bucaramanga
Estas brochas de tarte están GENIALESSS super suaves y fáciles de manejar para cualquier persona, tienen un precio demasiado bueno, mi color de piel es claro y recomiwndo estas brochas porque son increiblesss
Rachael M.
Ramara, ON
I adore these brushes! I have been converted and these are the only ones I will buy from now on. Make up goes on amazing and very flawless. Definitely better then any I’ve tried. Would buy again for sure
Nova d.
Åkersberga
The brushes is really soft and feels god.They are so god to use with any products powder or liquid products. I use them every day. I bought it on ultra. I would buy them again because they are so soft.
Arianne L.
Chestermere, AB
This brush set is fantastic, they blend my makeup well. I ordered them online and I use them almost every day to apply makeup and they're so easy to blend with and I recommend it to others as well.
Aaisha H.
Although this set only had six brushes I must say that they were very carefully selected and created. The bristles were soft but good at blending and although these were relatively expensive I fully recommend them. The only thing is that I do wish that there were more!
Adriana R.
this set of brushes is undoubtedly among my favorites, they are of an impressive quality, the design is great, they are super basic ... if you are a beginner there will be no brushes that you do not know to use.
RA I.
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2012 reviews
ماركه جميله جداا وانا احب الميكب جداا ومقدرش استغناا عنه ابداا وتمني يكون عندي لان هذلالل المنتج مااا عندي منه ابدااا انا زعلانه كتيير لان حاجات كتيير اووي حلوه مش عندي 😭😭?
حلوووه جدااا انا عاوزه من دا بلييز
Julie G.
Tuscola, IL
I've become a fan of tarte cosmetics over the last year. When looking at brushes, these seem to be a good choice to purchase, soft & durable. How much did you spend on this 6 piece brush set?
Carolyn P.
atlanta
I love the way these brushes look but I always have to know if the brushes shed before i buy them. Do they shed? Are they soft? Do the eye brushes blend the products well?
Jenna C.
Queens
How effective does tarte brushes work?
Susmita U.
Wellow walk, Carshalton
Is it actually good and how much is it
Anabel C.