BY TARTE #27 in Makeup Brush Sets

tarte Limited Edition 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

Mileidy I.
Doral, FL
estas brochas son la gloria y es que Tarte todo lo hace bien su presentacion es de otro planeta cuentan con un diseño increible y no bota ni un pelito dura añosss y eestan intactas estas brochas es un tiro al piso la recomiendo con os ojos cerrados
Tanya E.
Harlow, Harlow
I really like tarte brushes and they are very good quality! I feel like this bundle needs to offer more eye brushes and it’s mostly face and two of the brushes can be used for highlight, I think they needed a wonder variety of brushes for a small set
They are really good, their materials are of good quality, pretty in truth, my skin type is medium
I love to give them a 10 tarte 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio
Karla R.
Mexico City
Me encantan estas brochas, son de pelo sintentico y fabulosas para usar, el premio es bueno por las brochas que contiene el set, entonces yo sugiero que compren estas brochas porque son buenas, pero no las volvería a comprar son caras.
Lubna J.
It's a 6 piece brush set from tarte. Another most famous brand. It consists of 6 brushes, which can use for applying blush, loose powder. Compact powder, eyebrow gel, eye liner, high lighter. 6 brushes you can use differently.
Maggie H.
abbotsford
These brushes were amazing! Each one of them was so soft and it worked really well for the things that I needed them too. I use all of these in my every day make up routine and I was definitely satisfied by their performance.
Hannah S.
Teachers close, Cambridgeshire
I love all of my Tarte brushes, I use them on every client along with my Amazonian Clay products too. I’d like it if Tarte would retail single eyeshadow pans, as I have my favourite colours that I always seem to run out of.
Katie w.
essex
I love these brushes they feel so good on my skin so soft and they blend amazing I would totally recommend these brushes to any makeup lover! Easy use and are just all round  amazing and would definitely buy again one of the best in the game in my opinion
Dalther R.
Wow.. I Really love this brand! My first impression of these brushes were that they were very cute and insanely soft! They felt like little bunny tails but they’re totally vegan. I washed them as soon as I got them home the afternoon they arrived because my coworker kept touching them. The Airbuki and powder brush were still wet the next morning, the Airbuki brush actually wasn’t even completely dry the next evening either. So that’s something you may want to keep in mind for washing if you buy these brushes yourself. The Airbuki brush works really well to buff on liquid foundation and I really love it for applying powder foundations. The product sits on top of the bristols instead of getting sucked in so nothing goes to waste. It’s dense but feels so soft for buffing around on the face. The Face Framer powder brush feels like a dream; it’s so soft and fluffy. It allows for perfect blush and setting powder application and will give a subtle, buffed out contour. It has such long, soft and fluffy bristols that it bends perfectly to the curves of your face and I love it. I really wish I could just buy this brush on it’s own so I could avoid cross contaminating cause nothing sucks more than wanting to go back in with a little pressed powder and winding up with blush on your chin. I have never used a fan brush before but I am now obsessed with using this fan brush for highlighter; the powder highlighter sits so lightly on the brush and I get amazingly even distribution onto my skin without any overkill or harsh lines. The blending eye shadow brush was amazing, it felt so light and soft on the face, didn’t hold onto any product and bends amazingly to the curves of your eye. The smudging brush had the perfect shape and density for smudging shadow along my lash line, I really loved it. And the Shade Thrower contouring shadow brush was awesome too; I loved the angled edge for defining my crease and outer corner and the flat sides are perfect for patting shadow onto the lid. This brush is also great for contouring your nose.
Roops S.
I just bought these sets and very excited to try them. The great tip with the brushes are try them on your hand with any of your palettes. Basically what it does that you can see how your eyeshadow works with the brush
Julie G.
Tuscola, IL
I've become a fan of tarte cosmetics over the last year. When looking at brushes, these seem to be a good choice to purchase, soft & durable. How much did you spend on this 6 piece brush set?
Carolyn P.
atlanta
I love the way these brushes look but I always have to know if the brushes shed before i buy them. Do they shed? Are they soft? Do the eye brushes blend the products well?
Jenna C.
Queens
How effective does tarte brushes work?
Susmita U.
Wellow walk, Carshalton
Is it actually good and how much is it
Anabel C.