BY TARTE #27 in Makeup Brush Sets

tarte Limited Edition 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

tara W.
Hamilton , ON
I buy every brush set tarte comes out with because the quality on their brushes is amazing and for the price you pay for how many brushes you get there’s no competing. I use most of these brushes every day and have experienced no shedding when I clean my brushes. Very sturdy handles. Impressed with these brushes as I always am with tarte brushes.
always m.
it is preferable to buy the brushes separately as you will choose the one you really need. they are good, they last a long time if you take care of them, every brush has to be cleaned, they are soft for the skin and they take a lot of product. I give this rating is for being a set in specific, then not able to eliegir the brushes you really need
Jessica S.
London, ON
I love these brushes, they are sooooo soft and apply make up really good.. they are very very pricey though but as you know tarte is a really high end brand and all of their stuff is pricey... i dont own every single one of these brushes as i bough them seperatly so i only have a few by tarte but they are good brushes if u can afford to spend the money on them
Anupriya K.
brampton ON
Tarte is the best company i loveeeee their products they have amazing ingredients! their brushes are the best out of all the other brands! the price i are fairly good !! and i would recommend everyone to buy this!
Alwiya B.
Toronto
if you’re just started out in makeup or you need to add to your brush collection this is an excellent selection of brushes that represent all aspects of your face and eyes. I’d definitely have paid a little more for a set that also included a blush brush but aside from this I loved the set!
Ellie M.
United Kingdom
I love this product it is so creamy and easy to apply. I love the longevity of the product and I brought it at my nearest boots. I love this product and would 100% recommend and 100% be buying again. In my opinion I do not think this product is pricey and I going to be buying it again.
Rascalia R.
The secret of a successful make up is blending, and the key for a perfect blending, is a good brush. Those are amazing. I have a normal skin and these brushes work good for me. They are affordable and I would like to buy them again and again. I highly recommend them.
Anna O.
Alicante
This 6 brushes set of tare by Nicol Concilio are brilliant. They go perfectly good. Are very soft and the powders, shadows... stay good on it. They are also very good by putting your make up on. I personally love them, I have them on my favourite brushes cupboard.
Patricia M.
each of the brushes and brushes have a great softness, I love to blur with them, they are beautiful, delicate, subtle, precious, they are a little expensive but great, if I had the opportunity to buy all the products of the brand Tarte I would do it without to think about it
Kate V.
Liepaja
I love these brushes! They are very soft and picks up products very nicely. You can also blend your eyeshadow with Tarte's brushes very easily. Very blendable. They are very easy to use. I am totally satisfied with these brushes and i recommend them obviosly.
Julie G.
Tuscola, IL
I've become a fan of tarte cosmetics over the last year. When looking at brushes, these seem to be a good choice to purchase, soft & durable. How much did you spend on this 6 piece brush set?
Carolyn P.
atlanta
I love the way these brushes look but I always have to know if the brushes shed before i buy them. Do they shed? Are they soft? Do the eye brushes blend the products well?
Jenna C.
Queens
How effective does tarte brushes work?
Susmita U.
Wellow walk, Carshalton
Is it actually good and how much is it
Anabel C.