BY TARTE #36 in Makeup Brush Sets

tarte Limited Edition 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

Vesta H.
North Lanarkshire , Coatbridge
This brush set is honestly amazing. I love love love the eyeshadow blending brush and keep reaching for it every time. The kabuki foundation brush is great for doing the base make up quickly and without streaks. The other eyeshadow brushes in the set are also excellent and I find them much better than similar Sigma ones. I don’t really use fan brushes so I can’t say I use the one in this set much. However, there are many people who use this kind of tool for highlight so that is a great addition.
This brush set is soo affordable for the amount of brushes you get and the quality. Nicol and Tarte did an amazing job.
N€lSON F.

Este conjunto de brochas es mi sueño hecho realidad Me encantan, su diseño es espectacular, elegantes, fáciles de manejar, sus cerdas son perfectos para adaptarse a los diferentes tipos de texturas, no se caen, no se deforman, se limpian fácilmente. Son suaves al tacto, ligeras, no maltratan la piel, son el acompañamiento perfecto para un buen maquillaje, facilitan la aplicación y son realmente placenteras. Su aspecto lujoso y llamativo definitivamente es un plus, unas joyas para el conjunto de maquillaje
Laurys S.
Este set de brochas es mi sueño hecho realidad. Me encantan demasiado, su diseño es espectacular, elegantes, fáciles de manejar, sus cerdas son perfectas para aplicar diferentes tipos de texturas, no se caen, no se deforman, se limpian fácilmente. Son suaves al tacto, ligeras, no maltratan la piel, son el acompañamiento perfecto para un buen maquillaje, facilitan la aplicación y son realmente placenteras. Su aspecto lujoso y llamativo definitivamente son un plus, unas joyas para el set de maquillaje   tarte 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio
Maelle A.
Durban
These tarte brushes are of amazing quality
they are beautiful and i am really comfortable using them
These brushes are easy to wash and are long lasting i have had mine for almost a year now
a family member got this set for me online for R480
i really enjoy having makeup brushes that work well and look beautiful
i loved these and totally recomend them
MAND C.
baguley, wythenshawe
Tarte brushes are amazing quality. You can wash them and they still stay soft. They are very dense and feel like velvet on the skin. I just think with Tarte their designs are very gold and OTT. If they were a bit more simple to look at then I would make these my holy grail brushes. Good tip is to buy all the Tarte make up gift sets and you will end up slowly building up your brush collection. This will save you loads of money because you get a free brush near enough every time.
Angela M.
Miami
This set of brushes is my dream come true. I love them too much, their design is spectacular, elegant, easy to handle, their bristles are perfect to apply different types of textures, they do not fall off, they do not deform, they are easily cleaned. They are soft to the touch, light, they do not mistreat the skin, they are the perfect accompaniment for a good makeup, they facilitate the application and they are really pleasant. Their luxurious and striking appearance are definitely a plus, some jewels for the make-up set
Brielle C.
Saulnierville , NS
Broody. Moody. Sexy as hell. All traits we are attracted to, all traits we must approach with caution — except when it comes to a fragrance. Sinner, a blend of patchouli, cinnamon, and vetiver, is ideal for someone with a little edge — or at least a goody-goody who likes to shake things up every once in a while. On the other side of the personality spectrum is Saint, a love letter to all things sweet and girlie, with notes of jasmine, tiaré flower, and caramel.
Bila L.
I like these brushes. I still have these brushes. I bought them because they are cruelty free products. The brushes in this set are the highlighting brush, the angled crease brush, smudge brush, large eye brush, and the petite eye shading brush. I love using these brushes. I like how soft they feel when I am using them on my eyes. I like the little pouch that the brushes comes in. I still keep them in the little pouch even though I have it in my makeup train caboodle. I bought mines from Amazon.com. It is cheap, but it doesn't seem like it is cheap. I had no problems with these brushes. These brushes are good to have. I would definitely recommend these brushes.
Chelsea P.
Kota Kinabalu
I love Tarte brushes especially when they come in sets like these.... to be honest I’m not a fan of buying individual brushes tho...i love the idea of this... it’s convenient for a girl like me who likes to buy brushes in a whole rather than individually... the bristles in these brushes is very soft to the touch and it makes application much more defined and precise. 👍🏼😍 p/s: i love their holiday brush sets too 😍😍😍
always m.
it is preferable to buy the brushes separately as you will choose the one you really need. they are good, they last a long time if you take care of them, every brush has to be cleaned, they are soft for the skin and they take a lot of product. I give this rating is for being a set in specific, then not able to eliegir the brushes you really need
Julie G.
Tuscola, IL
I've become a fan of tarte cosmetics over the last year. When looking at brushes, these seem to be a good choice to purchase, soft & durable. How much did you spend on this 6 piece brush set?
Carolyn P.
atlanta
I love the way these brushes look but I always have to know if the brushes shed before i buy them. Do they shed? Are they soft? Do the eye brushes blend the products well?
Jenna C.
Queens
How effective does tarte brushes work?
Susmita U.
Wellow walk, Carshalton
Is it actually good and how much is it
Anabel C.