BY TARTE

tarte Limited Edition 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

Amberley C.
pflugerville
Blends very well doesn't harsh brushes and worth the money and does get makeup very well
Morgan A.
Huntington
Love the brushes! I would definitely recommend them! I have no complaints about these!
Lupe P.
Tarte brushes never fail to make it easy on you to apply makeup. I definitely recommend
Amberlina B.
La Puente
Brushes are to die for! I asked for them for my birthday & I am so thankful that I did.
Sulema L.
Reno
I would love to use these brushes they are so pretty and look good to blend with 😍😍😍😍😍😍
Aylin L.
This brushes are really soft and really good I give it a 5 because it’s worth the money
Sinai C.
Yancey County
These brushes are amazing they blend the eye shadows so good and I love the design too
Lauren R.
Northport, NY
Nicol is one of my favorite youtubers and I think she killed it with these brushes!!!
Alexis N.
Los Angeles
Amazing brush set. I used a friends set and the brushes are AMAZING. great brushes.
Dalila s.
casablanca, casablanca
Hello my name is dalila sghir i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Susmita U.
Wellow walk, Carshalton
Is it actually good and how much is it
Yuriko T.
C torre ejidal mza 104 lt6 col sta ma gpe las torres 54743 Cuautitlán Izcalli
Wuuuau qué lindas brochas me encantarian unas se ven super suaves
Anabel C.
Phoenix
Are these brushes good?
Jenna C.
Queens
How effective does tarte brushes work?
Julie G.
Tuscola, IL
I've become a fan of tarte cosmetics over the last year. When looking at brushes, these seem to be a good choice to purchase, soft & durable. How much did you spend on this 6 piece brush set?