BY TARTE

tarte Limited Edition 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

Jennifer D.
Visalia
Great product I highly recommend it to all my friends and every girl who loves good brushes
Dargerys R.
Orlando, FL
I love this set, it's so soft and works amazingly, I think it definitely worth every dollar
Elina P.
Reading, PA
Soft beautiful brushes, blends out beautifully , easy to travel with, very light and fluffy
Shayla B.
Cyclone, WV
This is an amazing brush set. They blend your makeup wonderfully and are very good quality.
Yamelis R.
Philadelphia, PA
I LOVE THIS SET! Bought two of them and I love them just wish they would make it permanente
Skyy A.
Gloucester, VA
I really like this set of brushes, I use these about everyday for my makeup look, depending
Alexa C.
Laredo
Love the brushes super cute packaging nd easy to blend everything foundation highlighter
ROSELY M.
Freeport , NY
Tarte brushes are amazing and i love this collection very much, my go to brushes everyday
Crispina V.
Love this brushes one of my favorites makes my makeup blend orearte good it does the job
Raven D.
Round Rock
Very soft. A good price for the value! I love using these brushes beryday in the morning
Susmita U.
Wellow walk, Carshalton
Is it actually good and how much is it
Yuriko T.
C torre ejidal mza 104 lt6 col sta ma gpe las torres 54743 Cuautitlán Izcalli
Wuuuau qué lindas brochas me encantarian unas se ven super suaves
Anabel C.
Phoenix
Are these brushes good?
Jenna C.
Queens
How effective does tarte brushes work?
Julie G.
Tuscola, IL
I've become a fan of tarte cosmetics over the last year. When looking at brushes, these seem to be a good choice to purchase, soft & durable. How much did you spend on this 6 piece brush set?