BY TARTE #36 in Makeup Brush Sets

tarte Limited Edition 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

Elizabeth b.
Uniontown, PA
I've been wanting to try tarts brushes out for awhile now. I'm super excited to try them out.
Amie C.
inverness
High quilty gentle on face very soft brushes easy to clean and make it easier to apply makeup
Vanessa M.
Centralia , WA
CAN NOT GO WRONG WITH THIS BRUSH SET. every brush is so very useful in its own seperate way.
Chloe S.
CARROLLTON, TX
Obsessed, wish I had bought a second set! My favorite brush set! ūüėćūüėćūüėćūüėć
Nicole is also amazing!
Jennifer D.
Visalia
Great product I highly recommend it to all my friends and every girl who loves good brushes
Yamelis R.
Philadelphia, PA
I LOVE THIS SET! Bought two of them and I love them just wish they would make it permanente
Savannah D.
Odessa, TX
I love their brushes it soft and smooth it's a okay value a little pricey but worth buying
Shayla B.
Cyclone, WV
This is an amazing brush set. They blend your makeup wonderfully and are very good quality.
Galilea A.
Phoenix, AZ
This tarde brush are cute I have never used them but they look really good I hope they are
Dargerys R.
Orlando, FL
I love this set, it's so soft and works amazingly, I think it definitely worth every dollar
Julie G.
Tuscola, IL
I've become a fan of tarte cosmetics over the last year. When looking at brushes, these seem to be a good choice to purchase, soft & durable. How much did you spend on this 6 piece brush set?
Carolyn P.
atlanta
I love the way these brushes look but I always have to know if the brushes shed before i buy them. Do they shed? Are they soft? Do the eye brushes blend the products well?
Jenna C.
Queens
How effective does tarte brushes work?
Susmita U.
Wellow walk, Carshalton
Is it actually good and how much is it
Anabel C.