BY TARTE #34 in Makeup Brush Sets

tarte Limited Edition 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

Chloe B.
Bena, MN
Nicol Concilio is by FAR my FAVORITE beauty blogger! I'm obsessed with her so naturally I love her brush set!!
Jessica O.
Stevensville, PA
These brushes are so beautiful and soft I love them and they put on product beautifully!! I love these. So much
Sarah M.
Phoenix, AZ
I loved the feel of the brushes and cleaning them wasnt a hassle. You can keep this set for a good 6 months.
MyMy T.
Richmond
These six brushed are soft and very smooth when I put it on my face. I love everything about tarte and !!!!!
Nilckah g.
Aguadilla
Hermosas !!!! Me encanta hermosa presentación ! Suavidad ! Promete y cumple ! Me encanta y las amo buenisima
Andrea ❤.
Round Lake Pk, IL
These brushes are all I need. I love how soft the bristles are my go to pack when i travel around the globe!
gaby♡ r.
miami, FL
Loved this brushes. They look really fancy and the hair was really soft, looks like natural hair. Easy to use
Sara Armstrong V.
Provo , UT
I love this brushes great quality !! Good Price my skin type dry !!! I used this brushes always I recommend!!
kristen c.
Cedar Creek
These brushes work magic ! They are so soft I LOVE THEM ! WOULDNT CHOOSE OTHER WISE THESE ARE A 13 OUT OF 10.
Carolyn P.
atlanta
I love the way these brushes look but I always have to know if the brushes shed before i buy them. Do they shed? Are they soft? Do the eye brushes blend the products well?
Susmita U.
Wellow walk, Carshalton
Is it actually good and how much is it
Julie G.
Tuscola, IL
I've become a fan of tarte cosmetics over the last year. When looking at brushes, these seem to be a good choice to purchase, soft & durable. How much did you spend on this 6 piece brush set?
Deniece B.
Nederland
Are these brushes fluffy so Yes do they blend Good because most of the time if brushes are super fluffly there’re not Good a blending
Natalee K.
Eugene, OR
Do these leave brush lines?