BY TARTE #36 in Makeup Brush Sets

tarte Limited Edition 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

Kyleigh M.
Statesville
These brushes are so nice and they are pretty soft too. They work well and id like to get more.of them in the future.
Alaja W.
Fontana, CA
These are amazing brushes at a very affordable price.... they are also cruelty free and good find for any collection
Jaslynn C.
Bethlehem
Such a great brush that makes you really happy for the money you spend I use it every day and I can’t live without it
Sàde B.
Dorothy D.
Moreno valley, CA
Literally my all time favorite brushes. Gives me a great application and blends out my makeup absolutely flawlessly.
Kara M.
Calhoun, GA
These brushes are so soft. They smell oddly amazing and they are stiff but not hard. They are dense and work well.
Cecilia G.
Oxon Hill, MD
Best brand of brushes I own, they are soft and easy to work with. The price varies on sets but you cannot go wrong.
○Emiy W.
No joke love this i realy need this no drop out amazng and is perfect for looking fly i love too faced its amazing
Rachel R.
Ashland City
This brushes are great, they help my makeup go on smoothly and they are easy to clean as well, which is a big plus!
Marjory A.
Buenisimas, super practicas y duraderas, no se dañan tan facilmente como otras de otras marcas, super recomendadas
Julie G.
Tuscola, IL
I've become a fan of tarte cosmetics over the last year. When looking at brushes, these seem to be a good choice to purchase, soft & durable. How much did you spend on this 6 piece brush set?
Carolyn P.
atlanta
I love the way these brushes look but I always have to know if the brushes shed before i buy them. Do they shed? Are they soft? Do the eye brushes blend the products well?
Jenna C.
Queens
How effective does tarte brushes work?
Susmita U.
Wellow walk, Carshalton
Is it actually good and how much is it
Anabel C.