BY TARTE #27 in Makeup Brush Sets

tarte Limited Edition 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

Tonya G.
Niles
Good quality brushes. I love them. I wish I had more. They are my favorite brushes in my set. I'm always grabbing them
Palmira B.
Soooo soft and fluffy! I love tarte brushes they always look very luxurious and cute and they apply makeup like acharm.
Tatiyana G.
Rowlett, TX
Love these tarte blushes I just started using them and there one of my favorite so far and there very soft on the skin
Natalie G.
I saw this set today and they are so soft! I was not really sure what to do but I think I may be going back to purchase
Aimed A.
Decatur, GA
tarte 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio I love these brushes to blend perfect I love the color I recommend it.
Kyleigh M.
Statesville
These brushes are so nice and they are pretty soft too. They work well and id like to get more.of them in the future.
Mitch A.
This are really good brushes the brittles are so soft and the fan brush does a good job on appliying my highlighter.
Jaslynn C.
Bethlehem
Such a great brush that makes you really happy for the money you spend I use it every day and I can’t live without it
Trishtin M.
Parkton, MD
These are so vute, and the gold adds a classy touch without iver doing it or making it look trashy. Highly recommend
Alaja W.
Fontana, CA
These are amazing brushes at a very affordable price.... they are also cruelty free and good find for any collection
Julie G.
Tuscola, IL
I've become a fan of tarte cosmetics over the last year. When looking at brushes, these seem to be a good choice to purchase, soft & durable. How much did you spend on this 6 piece brush set?
Carolyn P.
atlanta
I love the way these brushes look but I always have to know if the brushes shed before i buy them. Do they shed? Are they soft? Do the eye brushes blend the products well?
Jenna C.
Queens
How effective does tarte brushes work?
Susmita U.
Wellow walk, Carshalton
Is it actually good and how much is it
Anabel C.