BY TARTE #36 in Makeup Brush Sets

tarte Limited Edition 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

justice r.
thornton , CO
AMAZINGGGGGG.
They are super durable and very fluffy. I would recommend to everyone to throw out their brushes and invest
Ashley R.
These products are amazing! I’m obsessed and I will always use these brushes. I will recommend these products to everyone
Beth D.
RICEVILLE, TN
This is a great brush set. I love the different ones that come in the package. Really easy to use and great for everyone.
Devin w.
Amherstburg, ON
Hi i just wanna know if i should purchase these brushes because alot of the time i buy brushes the bristles are are hard.
Nikki H.
Hopkins , MN
I love this brush set! Great quality and great price! I especially love the dense foundation brush for extra coverage.
Chelsea F.
Henderson, TN
Love these brushes! I choose to use these over my more expensive brushes because they blend better and they don't shed.
Ruth N.
Denton
This set of brushes are the boom,they make your makeup look outstanding and very detailed. And they are also very soft.
Emily S.
Queens
The brushes are really soft to use, comes in a set to useful for many things. And gets on all the makeup for your face
Aimed A.
Decatur, GA
tarte 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio I love these brushes to blend perfect I love the color I recommend it.
Tatiyana G.
Rowlett, TX
Love these tarte blushes I just started using them and there one of my favorite so far and there very soft on the skin
Julie G.
Tuscola, IL
I've become a fan of tarte cosmetics over the last year. When looking at brushes, these seem to be a good choice to purchase, soft & durable. How much did you spend on this 6 piece brush set?
Carolyn P.
atlanta
I love the way these brushes look but I always have to know if the brushes shed before i buy them. Do they shed? Are they soft? Do the eye brushes blend the products well?
Jenna C.
Queens
How effective does tarte brushes work?
Susmita U.
Wellow walk, Carshalton
Is it actually good and how much is it
Anabel C.