BY TARTE

tarte Limited Edition 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

Tanya S.
Jackson, NJ
I love tartes brushes. I think they are slow Turku over priced on their own, but if you can find a deal on a set worth it
justice r.
thornton , CO
AMAZINGGGGGG.
They are super durable and very fluffy. I would recommend to everyone to throw out their brushes and invest
Beth D.
RICEVILLE, TN
This is a great brush set. I love the different ones that come in the package. Really easy to use and great for everyone.
Cindy G.
Mentor, OH
I love the tarte brushes for contouring and makes my skin so smooth after application- applies clean and stays on all day
Ashley R.
These products are amazing! I’m obsessed and I will always use these brushes. I will recommend these products to everyone
Devin w.
Amherstburg, ON
Hi i just wanna know if i should purchase these brushes because alot of the time i buy brushes the bristles are are hard.
Melissa U.
Las Vegas
Beautiful brushes at value price can't beat it. Love the bristles on these very soft and easy for blending out products.
claudia c.
united states
Love love this brushes you can never have alot of brushes i bought this for mybself and i am happy i did they are so soft
Kandrea S.
Face brushes work so well they blend perfect they make my makeup look professionally done I'm satisfied with this product
Pamela H.
I love tarte! Especially the eyeshadows smells like coco, very pigmented and last longing i do recommend this to everyone
Susmita U.
Wellow walk, Carshalton
Is it actually good and how much is it
Yuriko T.
C torre ejidal mza 104 lt6 col sta ma gpe las torres 54743 Cuautitlán Izcalli
Wuuuau qué lindas brochas me encantarian unas se ven super suaves
Anabel C.
Phoenix
Are these brushes good?
Jenna C.
Queens
How effective does tarte brushes work?
Julie G.
Tuscola, IL
I've become a fan of tarte cosmetics over the last year. When looking at brushes, these seem to be a good choice to purchase, soft & durable. How much did you spend on this 6 piece brush set?