BY TARTE #36 in Makeup Brush Sets

tarte Limited Edition 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

Brooke M.
Portland, OR
The tarte 6-pc brush set has everything you need for your daily makeup routine! My skin is very sensitive and these brushed do not irritate my skin at all. They are easy to clean and long lasting quality. I would recommend buying this set to have all you need in one kit!
Jennifer H.
Vienna, VA
THESE BRUSHES ARE JUST SUPER CUTE , YOULL DIE FOR (: I love the gold makes so  bougie ‘ EVERYTHING ABOUT IT SUPEE CUTE ! they work really well with any poweder or blush ! Glides on super well and it’s super soft (: it’s the softets brush I’ve ever touched ! Totally recommend
Breana M.
Newton
I would 100 percent recommend tarts brushes this set is amazing ! I use these brushes on a daily basis. These brushes are amazing to use on my skin type! They make my face feel really smooth ! You can use these brushes for everything very very satisfied with this product!
Jessica V.
Baldwin Park
This limited edition Nicol Concilio brush set is amazing. I love the colors they picked to create this 6pc brush set. They are all very soft and blend very good. I use these brushes very often. I would defenitely buy this 6pc brush set again they are worth it.
Madison N.
I love this product. It always work amazing for me every single time! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a product that works well and is worth the money. I have combination skin and it was a great match for me! I will definitely purchase again!
Whitney G.
Jamestown
These precious for a nice however I feel that for that price they are not worth it. I am brushes from multiple other companies that are much less expensive and to me they are just as soft and amazing at applying my make up. I would not spend the money on them again
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
I like this brush set. The only thing is it's a little on the expensive side just because they collaborated with someone. My favorite brush is the highlight brush it's a fan brush and leaves my face feeling blinding lol. Would recommend to my makeup loving friends!
Kelli C.
New Jersey
I absolutely love Tarte brushes. Not only do they work really good, but they are always so pretty and I usually put them on display on my makeup table. I like to use the fan brush for my highlighter and it looks great when I use this brush! I would buy again.
Leagh G.
These brushes are nice and soft, so great for those with sensitive skin that struggle with brushes that have stiff/rough bristles that make application painful. This set has a brush for every application need, and replaces larger, cheaper sets for sure.
Noel G.
Tupelo, MS
These brushes are fantastic. They aren't rough on your skin at all, so that's a definitive pro. They make applying makeup so much easier. The price is a little high, but that's because they're great brushes. I use them every day, I definitely recommend them!
Julie G.
Tuscola, IL
I've become a fan of tarte cosmetics over the last year. When looking at brushes, these seem to be a good choice to purchase, soft & durable. How much did you spend on this 6 piece brush set?
Carolyn P.
atlanta
I love the way these brushes look but I always have to know if the brushes shed before i buy them. Do they shed? Are they soft? Do the eye brushes blend the products well?
Jenna C.
Queens
How effective does tarte brushes work?
Susmita U.
Wellow walk, Carshalton
Is it actually good and how much is it
Anabel C.