BY TARTE

tarte Limited Edition 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

Kali W.
Raleigh, NC
Love tarte brushes. They last for a long time, especially if cleaned well. They're also so pretty that you can leave them out!
Anita D.
Corona Ca
I was disappointed as the bristles from the busy started falling out after 2 uses, an my handle broke on the blush brush #fail
Irma A.
New York City
These brushes are just gorgeous. They are soft and durable. They look just as new after you wash them.
Would buy them again!
Samantha T.
Cartersville
I love these brushes so much. I got these for Christmas and love them so much. I definitely would recommend them to someone.
Denise C.
Anaheim , CA
The quality of these brushes are amazing! Only reach for these when I’m doing my makeup. They blend the products that I use.
Michelle A.
Morgan City, LA
I loved using these brushes they gave me a great finish. I think everyone should have these part of their makeup collection.
Jessica J.
Princeton, LA
i absolutely love these brushes!!! super soft and very good quality!!! definitely worth your money!!! would highly recommend
Hannah B.
Greenbrier, AR
Love these brushes! They're so soft!! Easy to clean as well, I clean mine often. Bought a cleaner think from makeup store too
Araseli F.
These brushes are to die for! Always precious and perfect for blending and the hairs are so smooth and feel great on my skin!
Natalie F.
Montebello , CA
These nicol concilio brushes collab was the best they have ever done. These brushes are stunning! I use them every single day
Susmita U.
Wellow walk, Carshalton
Is it actually good and how much is it
Yuriko T.
C torre ejidal mza 104 lt6 col sta ma gpe las torres 54743 Cuautitlán Izcalli
Wuuuau qué lindas brochas me encantarian unas se ven super suaves
Anabel C.
Phoenix
Are these brushes good?
Jenna C.
Queens
How effective does tarte brushes work?
Julie G.
Tuscola, IL
I've become a fan of tarte cosmetics over the last year. When looking at brushes, these seem to be a good choice to purchase, soft & durable. How much did you spend on this 6 piece brush set?