BY TARTE #36 in Makeup Brush Sets

tarte Limited Edition 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

Sara D.
Staten Island , NY
I love tarte! I love these brushes!!!! They are great quality and what an amazing deal. Just not thrilled with the collab choice.
Roksana V.
I absolutely love this brush set from tarte the blend in really accurately and easy really smoth i acually use it almost everyday
Katie F.
Panama City Beach
Brushes are soft. Kind of expensive, not my favorite shape, seems like you should get a few more pieces, but I don't hate them.
Natalee K.
Eugene, OR
I love these brushes. I used to have the set but someone stole them. They are so soft and blend very well. Its worth the price
Kali W.
Raleigh, NC
Love tarte brushes. They last for a long time, especially if cleaned well. They're also so pretty that you can leave them out!
Michelle C.
This is an amazing limited edition brush set! Very soft and worth every penny! I received as a gift last Christmas and love it!
Denesia J.
Saginaw
One of tartes best brushes I love them they are so soft and easy to use but also they help blend better than any other brushes
Hailey K.
Every thing is great in this little kit but there s one thing I wish there was in it I wish there was a highlter packing brush
Anita D.
Corona Ca
I was disappointed as the bristles from the busy started falling out after 2 uses, an my handle broke on the blush brush #fail
Taylor C.
Augusta, GA
I don't love the color of these brushes. (They were given as a gift.) But if you like gold, then these would be great for you.
Julie G.
Tuscola, IL
I've become a fan of tarte cosmetics over the last year. When looking at brushes, these seem to be a good choice to purchase, soft & durable. How much did you spend on this 6 piece brush set?
Carolyn P.
atlanta
I love the way these brushes look but I always have to know if the brushes shed before i buy them. Do they shed? Are they soft? Do the eye brushes blend the products well?
Jenna C.
Queens
How effective does tarte brushes work?
Susmita U.
Wellow walk, Carshalton
Is it actually good and how much is it
Anabel C.