BY TARTE #36 in Makeup Brush Sets

tarte Limited Edition 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

Kay V.
Fulton, NY
I love these brushes! They blend my makeup perfectly and they're super soft! Really great product. I would definitely recommend!
Jenny N.
Its a really soft and great brushes for blending, highlight, countor, blush, and etc. Great if your looking for a cute brush too.
Joy A.
Smithfield
Love these brushes. I got my as a gift. So nice and beautiful. I love brushes of all kinds but these are one of my favorite ones.
Adrian A.
Anaheim
This brush set is so good I like how it comes with the basic brushes like a fan brush and angel brush etc. You should try it out
Roksana V.
I absolutely love this brush set from tarte the blend in really accurately and easy really smoth i acually use it almost everyday
Sonja C.
Mandeville, LA
I love the brushes. Quite pricey but very very luxurious. Definitely considered a Splurge for me the very happy with the product
Mistirae S.
Amazing brush set. They do there job well, blending is a breeze. They are durable, they wash well, and for the price their great
Vanessa G.
Tampa, FL
Loved every one of the brushes they Glide my makeup on so easily there so soft I love them I had to buy extra set for my daughter
Jenny D.
My favorite brushes set from tarte because the light weight and have everything in there. The brushes feel really nice and luxury
aaliyah m.
I love these brushes because they always do what they got to do in any situation or any look u do, they always do the job for me.
Julie G.
Tuscola, IL
I've become a fan of tarte cosmetics over the last year. When looking at brushes, these seem to be a good choice to purchase, soft & durable. How much did you spend on this 6 piece brush set?
Carolyn P.
atlanta
I love the way these brushes look but I always have to know if the brushes shed before i buy them. Do they shed? Are they soft? Do the eye brushes blend the products well?
Jenna C.
Queens
How effective does tarte brushes work?
Susmita U.
Wellow walk, Carshalton
Is it actually good and how much is it
Anabel C.