BY TARTE #34 in Makeup Brush Sets

tarte Limited Edition 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

Brittany H.
Redding, CA
These brushes are amazing. Such a variety, so you have every brush you need for a flawless application. They are so soft and very sturdy as well!
Kate S.
Jupiter, FL
I love tarte brushes. The bristles don't fall out, they are easy to clean, and they are soft on my face. My favorite is the dual end brush
Yaritza T.
San Diego
I love trate brushes they work so will they never shed u can used this brush set for everything there super soft they blend very will on the face
Jocelyn A.
I was given this as a present and love it. I use it quite often in my rotation of brushes cause I don't wash my brushes as often as I should be.
Kat R.
Very soft brushes they are easy to use a little bit pricey I bought them online they weren't disappointing I have combination skin acne prone
Jaz A.
San Fernando,CA
These brushes are so soft and great at blending out your make up I recommend these brushes to anyone who is just starting how to do make up.
khay f.
waterford, ct
the brushes work so nicely and the life of the brush lasts a long time. these brushes are so soft and feel amazing when applying to the face.
Kenia B.
new york
Best brushes ever love them so much and I recommend them a little price but worth it I am in live I am very greasy from my face and I love it
Nicole R.
Jackson Heights
Looks great haven’t yet bought one but will buy it and I know I will give it a great review, tarte sells the best make up and face products
Ashleigh M.
Best brush set EVER !!! This brush set is amazing regardless of how advance you are in makeup. You will see yourself using them everyday !
Carolyn P.
atlanta
I love the way these brushes look but I always have to know if the brushes shed before i buy them. Do they shed? Are they soft? Do the eye brushes blend the products well?
Susmita U.
london
Is it actually good and how much is it
Julie G.
Tuscola, IL
I've become a fan of tarte cosmetics over the last year. When looking at brushes, these seem to be a good choice to purchase, soft & durable. How much did you spend on this 6 piece brush set?
Deniece B.
Nederland
Are these brushes fluffy so Yes do they blend Good because most of the time if brushes are super fluffly there’re not Good a blending
Natalee K.
Eugene, OR
Do these leave brush lines?