BY TARTE #36 in Makeup Brush Sets

tarte Limited Edition 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

Yvonne G.
San Antonio, TX
I looooooveeeee these brushes ,not only are they gorgeous but they are so soft but not too soft to where they don't do the job,they apply makeup flawless!
Lyne A.
San francisco, CA
Awee man i wish they still have this brush set! Really good price for the brushes your gettin! Still have mines till now! Great buy and super recommended!
Grace S.
Nicol Concilio is one of my favorite youtubers! She did not disappoint with this collaborative. These brushes would be 5 stars if it wasn't for the price.
Victoria G.
Stockton, CA
Tis brush do the job every time. These brush are so amazing. I love these brushes so much i have them in my makeup bag. You can pick them up at Sephora.
Samantha S.
Love tartes brushes! They are very fine and feel amazing on the face. It's a good price fore the quality. My skin type is medium. I bought them at ulta.
Brandy D.
Harlingen, TX
Ordered these bad boys off the Macy's website and I just fell in love with them when I got them in the mail. Good quality soft brushes and great color .
Crystal M.
Argyle
I really love this set especially for the price! You can use these all on a daily basis and they best part is they come in a set at a affordable price!
Kiah H.
Arlington
Nice quality brushes. Soft on my skin. Really easy to apply with. Comfortable style brushes. They fit nice in my hands and they are super easy to clean
Stephanie A.
Cedar creek , TX
This brushes are very amazing very fluffy and good to blend etc , it's a very good product totally worth ever penny , I got mine on the taste website
claudia a.
Los Angeles, CA
This brush set is amazing good quality and surprisingly a great price I’m in love with how well they work with me and I truly truly recommend this
Julie G.
Tuscola, IL
I've become a fan of tarte cosmetics over the last year. When looking at brushes, these seem to be a good choice to purchase, soft & durable. How much did you spend on this 6 piece brush set?
Carolyn P.
atlanta
I love the way these brushes look but I always have to know if the brushes shed before i buy them. Do they shed? Are they soft? Do the eye brushes blend the products well?
Jenna C.
Queens
How effective does tarte brushes work?
Susmita U.
Wellow walk, Carshalton
Is it actually good and how much is it
Anabel C.