BY TARTE #34 in Makeup Brush Sets

tarte Limited Edition 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

Kayla G.
My favorite, favorite brushes. The blush brush is everything!!!!!! It was a decent value for the amount paid (like $50 I think?), and I like how it came with both face and eye brushes. The angled shadow brush is a thing I never knew I needed until I had one!
Jenica M.
Todo terreno!!! I clean them every week and they look like new!!! Bought them 2 months ago and they are still perfect!!! Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sydney M.
Billings, MT
I am so in love with these brushes! This is the first set of high end brushes I have ever purchased, and they are absolutely amazing. The brushes are all super soft on the skin and they work sooooo well! Couldn't be more pleased.
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
Love these brushes so much!! They are worth the money they pick up the product so nicely they are my go to brushes I use them every day!! Best purchase by far you seriously can't go wrong with these
Kailynn P.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
This brush set works amazing. My mother has them and they're wonderful brushes to use for your face. They are some what cheap but what you paid is what you get.
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
AWESOME brush set. I little more expensive than drugstore brands but it is worth it because they are easy ti clean without the loss of as much hair or bristles.
Leiny G.
Paterson , NJ
Para cualquier mujer que le encante verse bonita estas brochas son perfectas no necesitas saber mucho de maquillaje para poder difuminar con estos productos
Stefanie R.
I just love tarte products. I would love to try these brushes an give a review of how I like them. I love trying new products an giving my reviews on them.
Yvonne G.
San Antonio, TX
I looooooveeeee these brushes ,not only are they gorgeous but they are so soft but not too soft to where they don't do the job,they apply makeup flawless!
Lyne A.
San francisco, CA
Awee man i wish they still have this brush set! Really good price for the brushes your gettin! Still have mines till now! Great buy and super recommended!
Carolyn P.
atlanta
I love the way these brushes look but I always have to know if the brushes shed before i buy them. Do they shed? Are they soft? Do the eye brushes blend the products well?
Susmita U.
london
Is it actually good and how much is it
Julie G.
Tuscola, IL
I've become a fan of tarte cosmetics over the last year. When looking at brushes, these seem to be a good choice to purchase, soft & durable. How much did you spend on this 6 piece brush set?
Deniece B.
Nederland
Are these brushes fluffy so Yes do they blend Good because most of the time if brushes are super fluffly there’re not Good a blending
Natalee K.
Eugene, OR
Do these leave brush lines?