BY TARTE #36 in Makeup Brush Sets

tarte Limited Edition 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

Marzia B.
Tarte is one of the best brands out there. This brush set is very soft and works well with your makeup products. The brushes look great as well with the golden covers. I recommend these brushes. They give a very nice finishing touch to your overall quality of makeup especially the highlighter brush from my personal experience. tarte 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio
Alyssa A.
Gainesville
This is a decent brush set. I have had it for less than a year and the eye shadow brush already broke. It really isn't the best and for 40 dollars, I would rather use a drugstore brand  and replace them when they break. The foundation brush is good and the eye shadow was good too until it broke... I personally would not buy this again.
Lucero G.
semininole
These brushes are amazing. I have yet to be disappointed by a single tarte brush. They are by far one of my favorite brushes. And I've tried plenty. Now in terms of what you get with this set, I find you could do a whole face of makeup as most of the brushes are multi-use. They're all very soft and blend out product like a dream.
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
These sleek brushes are the absolute BOMB! They are very cute and stylish! They glide with ease and precision. The contour is my FAV of the set. They are light weight, smooth, and soft. I picked them up from Macy's and I so glad I purchased these from so many other options that were available! A MUST HAVE!
Tasha D.
Morehead, KY
I was so happy to get this collection. The face brushes are great. I have never owned a blush brush shaped like this one and found that I really like it. The fan brush and flat tip foundation brush are both really great. The eye brushes are okay. I could have went without them and been okay but they are soft and work fine.
kainani t.
Aiea, HI
These brushes are so soft and very easy to clean . Very durable and very pretty . Found this online for reasonable price and I must say they do wonders . I have very oily skin so applying eyeshadow sometimes doesn't blend great depending on the brush and this brush did wonders !! It's worth every penny
Annie S.
Elgin
I personally love tarte makeup but to be honest I’ve never tried the brushes. I really wanted to try the brushes so I bought the family that has six brushes. Not lying but the brushes are so soft and when you are applying it doesn’t smudge everywhere. You can definitely use it for everything. Not expensive, decent price.
Yvonne F.
These brushes are wonderfully soft and do a great job of evenly applying my makeup. They feel and look expensive and are an attractive addition to my existing brushes. Cleanup is easy, I just make sure not to get the brass (I think it's brass) bands wet when cleaning the bristles.
Aylin A.
Bogota, NJ
I loved this brush collection. Bristles were very soft and smooth. Makeup applied beautifully. Easy to clean makeup of them. Only problem is that it didn’t come with many especially with the cost it had.
Joslyn O.
New Bern, NC
Best brush set that I have owned. The bristles are well put together and do not fall out. I use them every day which means lots of cleaning them and they still feel brand new after cleaning them so often. I am very impressed with these brushes as I have tried many different brands.
Julie G.
Tuscola, IL
I've become a fan of tarte cosmetics over the last year. When looking at brushes, these seem to be a good choice to purchase, soft & durable. How much did you spend on this 6 piece brush set?
Carolyn P.
atlanta
I love the way these brushes look but I always have to know if the brushes shed before i buy them. Do they shed? Are they soft? Do the eye brushes blend the products well?
Jenna C.
Queens
How effective does tarte brushes work?
Susmita U.
Wellow walk, Carshalton
Is it actually good and how much is it
Anabel C.