BY TARTE #36 in Makeup Brush Sets

tarte Limited Edition 6-Pc. Brush Set by Nicol Concilio Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

Elizabeth R.
Got these for my birthday and I absolutely love how they look and feel . Super soft and I love the gold on them . They seem like they would work amazing all skin types .
Bailea L.
Whitehouse
These brushes are very soft on your skin and easy too apply product with too! I don’t like something that pulls at my skin and these don’t. I recommend completely.
Scarlett R.
Owensboro, KY
Love this brush set! I got it as a gift last year and have never used another type of brush set! So beautiful and smooth and makes my make up looks amazing! Love tarte
Karrot H.
I LOVE THESE BRUSHES. tarte has wonderful brushes and the packaging was wonderful. It is so easy to use and I just love them! I use other brushes and these are buy far my favorite. I was so satisfied.
Natalia V.
San Diego, CA
I mostly used cheap brushes that would come in a 24 piece set but let me say, I am ready to throw those out. These brushes are INSANELY soft & this set has a brush for pretty much everything. I don't normally wear foundation but just because of this set I started wearing it again just so I had a reason to use the foundation brush. Such a great buy & I've already recommended it to all my friends. I have no regrets at all.
Kristin D.
Yorktown , VA
I don't usually buy into these collaborations but I needed some new brushes and this was a great price and from a brand I already know and love so I got it. These bruises are beautiful and soft but they feel a little light and cheap to me. I have been using them for about a week and love all of them, I have washed them twice and they washed a dried beautifully. No shedding or fraying. I love this set.
Evelina W.
Hillsboro , OR
Beautiful quality and packaging. Light weight and very elegant looking brushes. Bristles are soft and nice to the touch. Price is reasonable and They look beautiful on my vanity. I really like those brushes!
Kimberly S.
Ohatchee , AL
I can't even explain how much I LOVE this brush set! It's perfect! It has all the essential brushes you really need. And so soft too! You get 6 brushes in this set. I would 100% recommend buying this! I'm so glad I did because it was literally exactly what I needed.
member-c0189
Budding foundation brush is one of the best. Highlighter fan brush is great for a subtle or dramatic highlight. Powder brush can be used for bronzer or setting powder.
Kayla G.
My favorite, favorite brushes. The blush brush is everything!!!!!! It was a decent value for the amount paid (like $50 I think?), and I like how it came with both face and eye brushes. The angled shadow brush is a thing I never knew I needed until I had one!
Julie G.
Tuscola, IL
I've become a fan of tarte cosmetics over the last year. When looking at brushes, these seem to be a good choice to purchase, soft & durable. How much did you spend on this 6 piece brush set?
Carolyn P.
atlanta
I love the way these brushes look but I always have to know if the brushes shed before i buy them. Do they shed? Are they soft? Do the eye brushes blend the products well?
Jenna C.
Queens
How effective does tarte brushes work?
Susmita U.
Wellow walk, Carshalton
Is it actually good and how much is it
Anabel C.